singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Jackson gets full taste of turmoil

[size=13pt]Rookie gets full taste of turmoil[/size]

By Judd Zulgad, Star Tribune
    Last update: December 22, 2006 – 11:35 PM

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Jackson gets full taste of turmoil

In Jackson's defense, his teammates didn't help his cause at all.. He had numerous dropped balls by Wiggings, Kleinsasser, Williamson, and T. Taylor.. Williamson dropped that ball deep into GB territory that would have gotten us some kind of points.. Whether it was 7 or 3 points, we win the game.. That was a very well thrown ball by TJ, that should have been caught.. All he had to do was make a minor adjustment in air to catch it..

They also had that long bomb to T. Taylor brought back because of a stupid penalty.. There were so many times that the Vikes could have, and should have came away with points.. That game should have been won by us, not the cheese..

MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer

I know it well the whole offense needs to spend the offseason getting into rythm or we can expect more of this they should go play some good old sandlot ball and try to get it right
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

vikingsfan717 is offline Rookie

TJack is the man right now. He is the going to be the future of the Minnesota Vikings. He played well actually on thursday night. TWill droped a pass that would have been a Vikes TD and 7 more points and the Vikes would be 7-8 right now and looking for a playoff berth. I think the Vikes should draft Dwayne Jarrett in the 1st round of the draft. And maybe next year Tjack and Jarrett will be like the Cullpepper and Moss duo. I am very exicted to see Tjack grow and to shock the NFL. I actually think Tjack will get the Vikes into the playoffs and maybe even into the SuperBowl next year.

Vikings Please Draft Dwayne Jarrett!!!!!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"vikingsfan717" wrote:
    TJack is the man right now. He is the going to be the future of the Minnesota Vikings. He played well actually on thursday night. TWill droped a pass that would have been a Vikes TD and 7 more points and the Vikes would be 7-8 right now and looking for a playoff berth. I think the Vikes should draft Dwayne Jarrett in the 1st round of the draft. And maybe next year Tjack and Jarrett will be like the Cullpepper and Moss duo. I am very exicted to see Tjack grow and to shock the NFL. I actually think Tjack will get the Vikes into the playoffs and maybe even into the SuperBowl next year.

Vikings Please Draft Dwayne Jarrett!!!!!
    I'm not buying it. If T-Will catches that pass he may have very well been tackled & the Vikings would probably go 3 and out.

I'll guarantee you if that had been Brad in their & the results would have been the same, there would be 10 threads on here stating he sux, bench him or cut him now.

He had a better game & we won against Detroit, than T-Jack had against the Packers, yet those were the types of threads we saw.

There were blown opportunities & costly penalties throughout the entire game & the we stunk up the place.

Anyone trying to hang that loss on Williamson alone didn't watch the game.

A few more first downs alone would have eaten the clock up & GB doesn't end up with enough time to come back & kick a winning field goal.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

bearitall Guest

The penalties hurt us big time.
    At the half we had 40+yards in penalties and only 49 total yards.

I have to agree with Singer that had BJ played we would have seen similar results.
    I just hope that TJack was able to see some of the problems and take them to coach to try to improve them.
    Not sure if TJack is too green to do that or not.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Also gotta factor in he has had virtually no playing time all year.. And it was his FIRST start.. And on the road in the cold and rain

One Love

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

Lets not foget he would have had around 175 yards if T-Will could catch the ball and if there wasnt an illegal shift

I was lukewarm about his performance but he was more exciting than Brad

Thank you Josdin for the sig