Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 47 of 47
  1. #41
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Jackson gets chance to show he's No. 1

    "Nephilim" wrote:
    LOL geesh you guys sound like a damn philospher
    it takes a bunch of us to sound like one philosopher, that sounds about right.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #42
    nephilimstorm's Avatar
    nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,184

    Re: Jackson gets chance to show he's No. 1

    20 heads are better than 5..umm yeah lol

  3. #43
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Jackson gets chance to show he's No. 1

    [size=13pt]Jim Souhan: Vikings hope Jackson has what it takes to be top QB[/size]

    The second-year player has the arm, he has the work ethic. Now his team is gambling he can handle the responsibility.

    By Jim Souhan, Star Tribune

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  4. #44
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Jackson gets chance to show he's No. 1

    "cogitans" wrote:
    [size=13pt]Jim Souhan: Vikings hope Jackson has what it takes to be top QB[/size]

    The second-year player has the arm, he has the work ethic. Now his team is gambling he can handle the responsibility.

    By Jim Souhan, Star Tribune
    He'd better be ready soon. Of all the moves the Vikings have made in the Wilf era -- the poison pill signing of Steve Hutchinson, the drafting of Adrian Peterson, the signing of Chester Taylor, the installation of the Wet Toast Offense
    It was that at times last year.

    Hopefully, the WTA (coined) is a thing of the past & we once again become an offense known for it's scoring & not for it's lacklusterness & penalties.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #45
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Jackson gets chance to show he's No. 1

    "singersp" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    [size=13pt]Jim Souhan: Vikings hope Jackson has what it takes to be top QB[/size]

    The second-year player has the arm, he has the work ethic. Now his team is gambling he can handle the responsibility.

    By Jim Souhan, Star Tribune
    He'd better be ready soon. Of all the moves the Vikings have made in the Wilf era -- the poison pill signing of Steve Hutchinson, the drafting of Adrian Peterson, the signing of Chester Taylor, the installation of the Wet Toast Offense
    It was that at times last year.

    Hopefully, the WTA (coined) is a thing of the past & we once again become an offense known for it's scoring & not for it's lacklusterness & penalties.
    So just so we're clear... did you just coin the WTA, or did Souhan?
    We don't want another KAO debacle... ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #46
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Jackson gets chance to show he's No. 1

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    [size=13pt]Jim Souhan: Vikings hope Jackson has what it takes to be top QB[/size]

    The second-year player has the arm, he has the work ethic. Now his team is gambling he can handle the responsibility.

    By Jim Souhan, Star Tribune
    He'd better be ready soon. Of all the moves the Vikings have made in the Wilf era -- the poison pill signing of Steve Hutchinson, the drafting of Adrian Peterson, the signing of Chester Taylor, the installation of the Wet Toast Offense
    It was that at times last year.

    Hopefully, the WTA (coined) is a thing of the past & we once again become an offense known for it's scoring & not for it's lacklusterness & penalties.
    So just so we're clear... did you just coin the WTA, or did Souhan?
    We don't want another KAO debacle... ;D
    Yes I did. The acronymn WTA.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #47
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Jackson gets chance to show he's No. 1

    Tarvaris Jackson competing for the franchise QB

    [size=13pt]QUALITY FROM COMPETITION[/size]

    MAY 25, 2007

    Author: Mike Wobschall, vikings.com


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. Unknown college players have chance to show up on
    By Marrdro in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 04:09 PM
  2. All Thigpen wants is a chance to show his stuff
    By singersp in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-01-2007, 10:23 PM
  3. Jackson given a chance to move up
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-18-2006, 10:11 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-17-2006, 06:41 PM
  5. Here's your chance!!!
    By xtrax in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2004, 05:20 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •