Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Re: JA checks in at #80

Quote Originally Posted by "slavinator" #1097826
    Quote Originally Posted by "12purplepride28" #1097795
    Quote Originally Posted by "gregair13" #1097780
    Quote Originally Posted by "slavinator" #1097771
    Quote Originally Posted by "gregair13" #1097679
    Quote Originally Posted by "Traveling_Vike" #1097663
    All I know is, the Vikings players were penalized for a poor team showing, where other teams were not.
    When the idea for the list came out, I thought maybe one or two Vikings at best. Besides Allen (who already on the list) and obviously AP (who will be on the list), who else is really deserving from last years performance? Maybe Hutch, but after that we do not have anyone deserving. Rice and Harvin you can make arguments for but like I already pointed out, injuries. No one on the defence is even close. I think I would have left off Allen as well. He is a great player no doubt, but he was freaking terrible last year.
    I would venture a guess that Greenway or even Antoine make the list.......if for no other reason than its other players and the respect that they have for our guys. Other than that I agree with what you are saying.
    They should have somewhere how many each team has on the list. I know the Steelers only have 4 and the cowboys have 6. Browns have 2. Seattle has none. Not sure what our number is, but I believe it is 2 or 3. Can someone confirm that?
    It's 2. I posted the link on the first page
    So then its JA and AP........
    Pretty amazing since we had 8 in the probowl the prior year. Granted that's not the same as the hundred best but still a pretty remarkable drop off in talent.
    The 8 were:
    Peterson
    Allen
    Kevin Williams
    Brett Favre
    Sidney rice
    Bryant McKinnie
    Steve Hutchinson
    Antoine winfield

Quote Originally Posted by "jmcdon00" #1097832
    Quote Originally Posted by "slavinator" #1097826
    Quote Originally Posted by "12purplepride28" #1097795
    Quote Originally Posted by "gregair13" #1097780
    Quote Originally Posted by "slavinator" #1097771
    Quote Originally Posted by "gregair13" #1097679
    Quote Originally Posted by "Traveling_Vike" #1097663
    All I know is, the Vikings players were penalized for a poor team showing, where other teams were not.
    When the idea for the list came out, I thought maybe one or two Vikings at best. Besides Allen (who already on the list) and obviously AP (who will be on the list), who else is really deserving from last years performance? Maybe Hutch, but after that we do not have anyone deserving. Rice and Harvin you can make arguments for but like I already pointed out, injuries. No one on the defence is even close. I think I would have left off Allen as well. He is a great player no doubt, but he was freaking terrible last year.
    I would venture a guess that Greenway or even Antoine make the list.......if for no other reason than its other players and the respect that they have for our guys. Other than that I agree with what you are saying.
    They should have somewhere how many each team has on the list. I know the Steelers only have 4 and the cowboys have 6. Browns have 2. Seattle has none. Not sure what our number is, but I believe it is 2 or 3. Can someone confirm that?
    It's 2. I posted the link on the first page
    So then its JA and AP........
    Pretty amazing since we had 8 in the probowl the prior year. Granted that's not the same as the hundred best but still a pretty remarkable drop off in talent.
    The 8 were:
    Peterson
    Allen
    Kevin Williams
    Brett Favre
    Sidney rice
    Bryant McKinnie**Steve Hutchinson
    Antoine winfield
    I bolded and asterisked the appropriate player above for getting to the pro-bowl on Votes and then royally screwing it up for himself.......

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

I guess the rest of the league doesn't respect us.
    We're bringing purple back.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234