Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I've got a feeling...

hahahaha..."you've got a feeling" put the cheese down and then take your hand out of your pants.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

I've got a feeling...

That's a tough question.

Can we realistically believe the other team may win the game? Yes. I think that's fair, albeit pessimistic.

Can we wish the other team "luck"?

I think, if you're a new fan to the rivalry, or you're just a solid NFC fan or an NFC North fan, then you wish any team in the division luck.

But, and you can disagree if you wish, if you've lived and died through the last 7-8 years or so of games, I don't think you wish the other team much luck. Too much bad blood and history.

I think a good fan hates the other team, but loves the rivalry. I can't say that I wish the Vikings luck, except that I know a lot of fairly decent people on this site would be happy instead of really really dejected (again). I guess I'd be happy for those of you on this site that would be happy about it, but the thought of Tice and Moss holding a Lombardi trophy makes me sick.

Just my opinion. :-)
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

I've got a feeling...

but the thought of Tice and Moss holding a Lombardi trophy makes me sick.

Its better than the slackers getting the trophy. I would love if the vikings went all the way but i dont know with the eagles in the way of things.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I've got a feeling...

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    That's a tough question.

Can we realistically believe the other team may win the game? Yes. I think that's fair, albeit pessimistic.

Can we wish the other team "luck"?

I think, if you're a new fan to the rivalry, or you're just a solid NFC fan or an NFC North fan, then you wish any team in the division luck.

But, and you can disagree if you wish, if you've lived and died through the last 7-8 years or so of games, I don't think you wish the other team much luck. Too much bad blood and history.

I think a good fan hates the other team, but loves the rivalry. I can't say that I wish the Vikings luck, except that I know a lot of fairly decent people on this site would be happy instead of really really dejected (again). I guess I'd be happy for those of you on this site that would be happy about it, but the thought of Tice and Moss holding a Lombardi trophy makes me sick.

Just my opinion. :-)
    I am with you, Los...can't EVER wish the team that is your biggest rival any real luck. I do hope that no Packer players get hurt in a way that puts them out for the season or is a career-ending injury, but other than that, I hope that we pound them so that they are sore the next day and that we whoop ass on them enough to win the game. Besides, didn't the Pack get enough luck when they got the call from the refs on that recovery at the end of the first game between the Vikes and the Pack...LOL

I will say this...may the best team win...as long as that team is the Vikings!!! :cheers:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I've got a feeling...

Thats what I was saying all along!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

I've got a feeling...

"bono" wrote:
    Fine then! GO PACK GO! :cheers: The Pack will squirt that good ol' Dairyland cheese all over the Vikings! :twisted: Coach Tice, this is your last go-around...YOU'RE FIRED!!!
    Is that good enough for you "don't wish us luck" folks? It's the harshes I could come up with :?

Ha Packer dork, take your sick fantasies some place else you perv!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123