Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    bono is offline Hall of Famer

I've got a feeling...

Favre's going to light it up on Friday. There's just something telling me he is. Any of you believe in miracles? I do. Maybe it's the way folks are expecting him to throw a few INTs...fall behind and start throwing crazy balls? I'm not sure. I just believe that Favre is due for a big game. He hasn't really had one since the Monday nighter against the rams. I"m sure packer backers would agree, that it's about that time to get "paid."
    My Christmas Eve predictions:
    - Packers come out gunnin'...scoring fast and hard (taking the heart out of the Vikings)
    - Favre throws NO LESS than 3TD's, 300-plus yards, no INTs
    - Green rushes for 100-plus yards, TD, no fumbles, a few MAJOR blocks
    - Sharper picks off AT LEAST two of Culpepper's passes
    -Bjama-Biamila and the gang cash in on NO LESS THAN five sacks
    -the game is pretty much over come the start of fourth quarter
    GOOD NEWS FOR VIKINGS' FANS, THOUGH:...Vikings still, some way, some how, MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!!
    Superbowl predictions: AFC's Steelers against the Packers or Vikings. [ppl around the world of football, for some odd reason or another, really believe that since the Eagles are done for, there is no chance of the NFC winning the Super Bowl...any team from the NFC will be open sesame...women in tights...a banana under a rock] I'm telling you folks, the NFC (Packers or Vikings) WILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL!! The AFC will listen to all the freakin' hype around the league about the NFC, underestimate the Packers or Vikings, and get their butts smacked by either the gun-slinger Favre and the Pack, or the roadrunner Moss and the Vikes.
    Trust me, it will happen
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: I've got a feeling...

"bono" wrote:
    Favre's going to light it up on Friday. There's just something telling me he is. Any of you believe in miracles? I do. Maybe it's the way folks are expecting him to throw a few INTs...fall behind and start throwing crazy balls? I'm not sure. I just believe that Favre is due for a big game. He hasn't really had one since the Monday nighter against the rams. I"m sure packer backers would agree, that it's about that time to get "paid."
    - Packers come out gunnin'...scoring fast and hard (taking the heart out of the Vikings)
    GOOD NEWS FOR VIKINGS' FANS, THOUGH:...Vikings still, some way, some how, MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!!
    Superbowl predictions: AFC's Steelers against the Packers or Vikings. [ppl around the world of football, for some odd reason or another, really believe that since the Eagles are done for, there is no chance of the NFC winning the Super Bowl...any team from the NFC will be open sesame...women in tights...a banana under a rock] I'm telling you folks, the NFC (Packers or Vikings) WILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL!! The AFC will listen to all the freakin' hype around the league about the NFC, underestimate the Packers or Vikings, and get their butts smacked by either the gun-slinger Favre and the Pack, or the roadrunner Moss and the Vikes.
    Trust me, it will happen

Wow! What a fantasy dream that was! Not sure how you could expect that to happen after watching the pack play the last 2 weeks.

I on the other hand have a feeling the game will be a very close game that will come down to a teams final possession. Unfortunately I have a feeling the pack are gonna win, but that means nothing. We absolutely have to win this game to have a shot at winning our first playoff game.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

I've got a feeling...

That dream might be better received at a PACKER site... I don't believe anyone here ('cept maybe Los) is going to agree with it... or enjoy it! Although I do like that you put the Vikings in the Superbowl :wink:

I've got a feeling...

even though i'm a packer backer, I do wish your boys all the luck. The Pack is already in the playoffs. It would be nice to have another entertaining team (vikings) in it as well. I, however, don't want them to enter via a win on Christmas Eve. Let those other teams that the vikings need to lose, lose. Besides, when it really comes down to it, it doesn't really matter what position you get in the playoffs. A team w/ a first round bye can easily get oust...a wild card team can go all the way (any given Sunday). There's no law that says wild card teams can advance to the playoffs. When the playoffs start, records and stats are thrown by the waste side...which ever team brings it that day -regardless of how they've played in the past -will come out victorious.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I've got a feeling...

You wish the Viks luck? Are you high? Why would you ever do that? I, and probably most here, would never wish the Pack luck. Only, and only, if they were to bump somebody else off to give us a better playoff spot. But, this is for the Division. Head-to-head! Pack vs Viks. Some fan you are!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

I've got a feeling...

"bono" wrote:
    even though i'm a packer backer, I do wish your boys all the luck. The Pack is already in the playoffs. It would be nice to have another entertaining team (vikings) in it as well. I, however, don't want them to enter via a win on Christmas Eve. Let those other teams that the vikings need to lose, lose. Besides, when it really comes down to it, it doesn't really matter what position you get in the playoffs. A team w/ a first round bye can easily get oust...a wild card team can go all the way (any given Sunday). There's no law that says wild card teams can advance to the playoffs. When the playoffs start, records and stats are thrown by the waste side...which ever team brings it that day -regardless of how they've played in the past -will come out victorious.

Actually, look at the stats for past NFC wildcard teams, and you will see that they just don't make it to the super bowl. It is a huge percentage of #1 and #2 seeds that end up playing in the NFC championship game. Very few wildcard teams in the NFC even end up in the NFC championship game. Now I realize it does help that TO is out for the eagles, but still, I think it absolutely matters a ton if you are the #1 or #2 seed in the playoffs.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Favre's going to light it up on Friday.

actually saturday he will need to light up as well as some other things to ease his pain when #93 shows everyone he is the next dominant player in this league.

I've got a feeling...

ultra,
    i understand that wishing the opposing team -in this case the vikings - luck is not a good thing. I, however, am truly in the Christmas spirit. Besides, wouldn't you like fans of other teams to cheer for the vikings once in a while? Ya know, the vikings aren't that bad a team. pretty fun to watch. wouldn't you agree? To be honest, how can ANYONE NOT like the vikings?
    p.s. no. i am not slowly converting to a vikings' fan. i just like to give credit where it's due

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I've got a feeling...

I'm glad you have a good feeling about the game but every other viking fan is feeling the same way about our QB and team. Alot of people excluding me had a good feeling the pack were gonna beat the iggles, you now know where feelings lead to. Glad you have a good feeling, nothing like two oppents fighting there ass off for the division title.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"bono" wrote:
    Trust me, it will happen
    Any Packer fan who believes that pipe dream is on CRACK...U2 Bono are on CRACK for even thinking that the game will play out like that. More than likely, it will be a close game with the team who has the ball last winning. :bootyshake:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast