Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    VikesSince74 is offline Waterboy

Re: I've about had enough......

tybrones87 wrote:
    I was referring to Jackson maybe?
    Exactly!! Maybe it's simple because chilliy's QB of choice still can't grasp anything else. Though I doubt it, I still think childress is an idiot...

Yfz01 is offline Asst. Coach

"marshallvike" wrote:
    "tybrones87" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "StillPurple" wrote:
    It is not Tarvaris. It is Bevell. He is dialing it in at this point:

- Off-tackle run
    - Draw play
    - QB roll out

The Vikings offensive playbook consists of these three plays. It is ridiculous. Tarvaris is doing what he can with this "simplified" playbook.

This is a defensive coordinator's wet dream.
    I don't see that at all.

When we opened the game we did a screen to Jackson on the first drive, we had 2 TE sets, WR's in motion, a pass to the TE in the endzone, a reverse to Allison, a few deep passes, slants etc.

What did not happen was us completing the passes when we needed to. If the QB wasn't making the bad throws, the receivers were dropping them.

Piss poor execution and it was not the Ol's fault today
    Yeah, I gotta agree with that. I don't see many problems as far as play calling goes. I agree that sometimes they are too predictable, but there has to be a reason.. Maybe its the personnel that they have the makes them call predictable plays.

peterson
    taylor
    rice
    berrian
    wade
    allison
    kleinsasser
    mills
    yeah, nothing to work with
    Kleinsasser is barely anything in the passing game, Mills doesn't start, good job not mentioning shancoe! Berrian tripped over his own feet, Rice did nothing today(he doesn't even get thrown at...) Allison doesn't start and Wade is the greatest at getting P.I. calls against him, with no calls!

Not much to work with outside of running backs.

NYVikingFan is offline Rookie

"Yfz01" wrote:
    "marshallvike" wrote:
    "tybrones87" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "StillPurple" wrote:
    It is not Tarvaris. It is Bevell. He is dialing it in at this point:

- Off-tackle run
    - Draw play
    - QB roll out

The Vikings offensive playbook consists of these three plays. It is ridiculous. Tarvaris is doing what he can with this "simplified" playbook.

This is a defensive coordinator's wet dream.
    I don't see that at all.

When we opened the game we did a screen to Jackson on the first drive, we had 2 TE sets, WR's in motion, a pass to the TE in the endzone, a reverse to Allison, a few deep passes, slants etc.

What did not happen was us completing the passes when we needed to. If the QB wasn't making the bad throws, the receivers were dropping them.

Piss poor execution and it was not the Ol's fault today
    Yeah, I gotta agree with that. I don't see many problems as far as play calling goes. I agree that sometimes they are too predictable, but there has to be a reason.. Maybe its the personnel that they have the makes them call predictable plays.

peterson
    taylor
    rice
    berrian
    wade
    allison
    kleinsasser
    mills
    yeah, nothing to work with
    Kleinsasser is barely anything in the passing game, Mills doesn't start, good job not mentioning shancoe! Berrian tripped over his own feet, Rice did nothing today(he doesn't even get thrown at...) Allison doesn't start and Wade is the greatest at getting P.I. calls against him, with no calls!

Not much to work with outside of running backs.
    BB had to slow way down after burning the defender due to Jackson under throwing the ball

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12