Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Re: It's the Vikings worst nightmare!!

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Caine won't have a problem rooting for the Pack. He is a closet Packer fan! :razz:

(I am still winning) :wink:
    I may be in the closet, but Ultra has decided to come out and be proud. He'll be starring in a new show, "Packer Eye for the Viking Guy" where he and a bunch of fruity Packer fans try and do a "make Over" of a Viking fan.

He didn't want to come right out and tell everyone...mostly because he thought that he could lure some of us into accepting the makeovers...but I don't see how something like this can be kept a secret.

So, anyone wishing to become a favre-o-phile, feel free to contact Ultra. He'll rush you a copy of the training CD (It's called, "John Madden: Only Brett Favre..."), as well as an asshat so you can fit right in. Then they take you to Lambeau Field for some "tail"-gating (wear your stainless steel underwear), and finally, you get to wear a customized cheese head and cheer the Pack on to another loss at a local fruit bar.

Anyway, that's what he told me they do.

What Ultra failed to realize is that by being a Viking deep cover operative here in Wisconsin, it is my job to root out all turn coat Packer fans and expose them for the goat molesting hicks they are.

Ultra...you've been exposed.

Pull your pants up and step away from the sheep.

Caine

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Caine" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Caine won't have a problem rooting for the Pack. He is a closet Packer fan! :razz:

I may be in the closet, but Ultra has decided to come out and be proud. He'll be starring in a new show, "Packer Eye for the Viking Guy" where he and a bunch of fruity Packer fans try and do a "make Over" of a Viking fan.

He didn't want to come right out and tell everyone...mostly because he thought that he could lure some of us into accepting the makeovers...but I don't see how something like this can be kept a secret.

So, anyone wishing to become a favre-o-phile, feel free to contact Ultra. He'll rush you a copy of the training CD (It's called, "John Madden: Only Brett Favre..."), as well as an asshat so you can fit right in. Then they take you to Lambeau Field for some "tail"-gating (wear your stainless steel underwear), and finally, you get to wear a customized cheese head and cheer the Pack on to another loss at a local fruit bar.

What Ultra failed to realize is that by being a Viking deep cover operative here in Wisconsin, it is my job to root out all turn coat Packer fans and expose them for the goat molesting hicks they are.

Caine
    OUCH! That's got to hurt! Cain's definitely winning now.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"singersp" wrote:
    The way I see it, Bears win 1 of their next 4. Atlanta & Pittsburgh beat them & they split with GB.

That puts them at 9-6 coming into our house on New Years Day.

We win 3 of our next 4. Detroit, LA & Baltimore & go into our last home game on New Years Day with a 9-6 record also.

With the division on the line & the home field advantage, we win the game & the division.

We don't have to root for any of your opponents, just sit back & enjoy the show!
    LA Rams? wha?

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    The way I see it, Bears win 1 of their next 4. Atlanta & Pittsburgh beat them & they split with GB.

We win 3 of our next 4. Detroit, LA & Baltimore & go into our last home game on New Years Day with a 9-6 record also.

With the division on the line & the home field advantage, we win the game & the division.

We don't have to root for any of your opponents, just sit back & enjoy the show!
    LA Rams? wha?
    Sorry, I meant St. Louis Rams. My mind was still thinking in the past.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

"Caine" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:

Caine
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!
    Holey Brad Johnson!!!!
    What the heck has been going on around here since I have been in a quazi-hiatus?
    You Guys are goofier than Favre with hillbilly teeth.
    I miss out on all of the fun now.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I will have my revenge! :twisted:

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"StillPurple" wrote:
    It is kind of like "rooting" for Iraq against Iran back in the 1980s. You don't really like Iraq, you just hate Iran even more. Sort of like that. As Kissinger said about the Iran-Iraq War, "it is too bad both sides can't lose". :roll:

The ideal scenario would be: Favre throws like 4 INTs, but somehow both teams play horrible and the Packers eke one out.
    LOL! Very very good analogy.

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

"singersp" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

LA Rams? wha?

ye olde singer seems to have had a brain fart.

Go vikes!!

"Lotzapurple119" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

LA Rams? wha?

ye olde singer seems to have had a brain fart.
    I call it a pre-senior moment.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234