Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    He never should have been hired in the first place. I would have gladly had seen him replaced as DC, as well. Not impressive at DC and even worse as HC. Learning curve, my arse.........he was never even qualified. Period.

Tice was a better HC.
    This is what I thought too, he should have never been hired to begin with. You're pushing for a new stadium and guys like Cowher, Fisher, and Billick are out there. I can't fault Frazier for the injuries or the piss poor roster, but his demeanor sucks. He's too low key and has less emotion than Childress. I want to see some fire out there, especially when it appears half the team has quit on you. And he keeps making the same bonehead mistakes that Chiller made. It's like the Chiller never left.

Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post
    There is also the matter of contracts. Wilf is still paying off Childress for the next three years. Firing Frazier would put him in the position of having to pay TWO head coaches (and most of their staff) when they are not working for you anymore. Financially it would be a mistake.
    You hit the nail right on the head. Unfortunately, this is the main reason why we're going to be stuck with Frazier for his entire contract. Childress is still screwing us. Maybe Wilf will surprise us though, he hasn't been shy about spending money.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post

OL sucks cause we have a O-line coach who can't figure out what type of blocking scheme he wants to run so he now uses 3 and if my observations are correct, 4 blockings sets per game. No wonder we see guys like Hutch and Sauce looking like asses when it comes to blocking.
    Marrdro finally admitting the OL sux?

Wonders never cease!

You continually tried to say the problem wasn't our OL & were constantly defending them all season long..............until now.
    Last edited by singersp; 12-02-2011 at 05:03 AM.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Marrdro finally admitting the OL sux?

Wonders never cease!

You continually tried to say the problem wasn't our OL & were constantly defending them all season long..............until now.
    No no no! Weren't you listening? It's all Jeff Davidson's fault! It doesn't have anything to do talent. Those "cats" are all-stars

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by MulletMullitia View Post
    No no no! Weren't you listening? It's all Jeff Davidson's fault! It doesn't have anything to do talent. Those "cats" are all-stars
    That explains Charlie Johnson's Pro Bowl nomination.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    marty.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11854092.jpg  
    El underdog.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by El Vikingo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marty.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	256
    You crazy ass Spaniard. It is supposed to say "Life is like a box of chocolates.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123