Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    xvikingfan is offline Rookie

Re: It's time for a protest!!

You protest by not buying tickets to their games.Let them sell 50,000 tickets to the cheese heads.They need to understand that they need a team before they build a new stadium.Why would any city want to build a new stadium for those guys their putting out on the field now.I'd move them back outside and let them play in the snow like they used to.Maybe it would toughen them up a bit.Dave

jpape is offline Training Camp

"xvikingfan" wrote:
    You protest by not buying tickets to their games.Let them sell 50,000 tickets to the cheese heads.They need to understand that they need a team before they build a new stadium.Why would any city want to build a new stadium for those guys their putting out on the field now.I'd move them back outside and let them play in the snow like they used to.Maybe it would toughen them up a bit.Dave
    Why leave a team that has lost many fans over a "scandal" high and dry at their most desperate times. The bandwagons will be back soon to flood the stadium and go around screaming Vikings Rule until they are blue. We need to support our team in their darkest of hours. These times will make it so much sweeter when we do come around! The idea of not buying tickets is outrageous, that would only bring Zygi to believe interest is all but dead in Minnesota. He will not stick around to lose money and have his team in a old ratty stadium. If your into further dishearting the already beaten Vikings and losing them to LA then by all means carry on with your "hold out" that will show them! :roll:

6-KINGS Guest

I am going to protest by turning my TV on for every game on NFL Sunday ticket.
    Then I will yell and chant support for my team, the Vikings.

Players, coaches and bandwagon fans come and go.
    Not this Godfather.
    I have walked every step of the way with the Vikings since 1967.
    Never rode on any "wagon"

What ever happened to the concept of loyalty?
    Anybody can hoop and holler during the good times.

It's these bad times that really bind a fan to their team.

Feel free to express you anger, but never turn your back on them.

Think about this, how do you think the players feel about this season?
    Work and sacrafice so much of a regular life to make it to the NFL and then to have this happen. Sure some of the players brought this on themselves but the majority didn't.

Everyone is against them, why not stand behind that majority and show them you are in this with them?
    6-KINGS

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"JLDII" wrote:
    Maybe its time for the fans to let the team know just how upset we are with them!

We should organize a protest! Anyone who is going to the game, and is upset with the way this team is playing should wear their colors, but also wear a paper bag over their head like the Saints fans used to do.

Maybe if we embarass the team as much as they have embarassed us they might just win. If attacking their ego doesn't get them to play with some heart, nothing will.

Heck, everyone should bring extra bags just in case any other Viking, or Packer fans want to join in!!!

It would make one heck of a statement to the team, and on T.V. too!!
    I DON"T THINK SO! ------ SCOOTER!

I am a fan & I will be there to support my team the best way I no how. And that's by supporting them!

The last thing our team needs right now is lack of support from the fans!

I will not wear a bag over my head & I'll be damned if I sell MY tix to some Cheesedick whose going to be booing when the boys come out of the tunnel.

Just because a few players showed no class in what they did last week & embarrassed themselves, doesn't mean I should show no class & embarass myself as a fan. I won't hold a whole team responsible for the actions of a few.

I'll be there cheering & clapping for them as they come out of the tunnel.

I just wish I had a Phat Pat jersey to wear!

If your going to the game, go for the right reasons. Don't wear a paperbag over your head. It will embarrass me as a fan.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

DUDE NO WAY.. They are trying thier best.. I wouldn't wear a paperbag over my head dude just cuz they aren't playing all that well.. I don't think it would make a difference anyway bro

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123