Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    JLDII is offline Rookie

It's time for a protest!!

Maybe its time for the fans to let the team know just how upset we are with them!

We should organize a protest! Anyone who is going to the game, and is upset with the way this team is playing should wear their colors, but also wear a paper bag over their head like the Saints fans used to do.

Maybe if we embarass the team as much as they have embarassed us they might just win. If attacking their ego doesn't get them to play with some heart, nothing will.

Heck, everyone should bring extra bags just in case any other Viking, or Packer fans want to join in!!!

It would make one heck of a statement to the team, and on T.V. too!!
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to slide into it broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming at the top of your lungs......
    "WOW, What a ride!"

Foranzan is offline Rookie

Re: It's time for a protest!!

yeah, make ourselves seem like idiotic jackasses, that'll show um!

"Play better or uh...uh...WE'LL PUT BAGS ON OUR HEADS!"

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

What the heck wear paper bags over our heads??? That is crazy.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Listen, Im not a "bucs fan" but I happen to reside close to tampa so i've seen my fair share of bucs games and alot of my friends are bucs fans. and last year when the bucs started off 1-4, they never ....gave...up! Hell the bucs came close to a playoff birth last year. We cant throw in the towl, give up, retreat. We have to be viking fans and cheer for our team, through the glory, and through the pain.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    Listen, Im not a "bucs fan" but I happen to reside close to tampa so i've seen my fair share of bucs games and alot of my friends are bucs fans. and last year when the bucs started off 1-4, they never ....gave...up! Hell the bucs came close to a playoff birth last year. We cant throw in the towl, give up, retreat. We have to be viking fans and cheer for our team, through the glory, and through the pain.
    wurd

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    "WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    wurd
    actually you know what, in hindsight, this deserves a double wurd!

[size=24px]WURD x2![/size]

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

haha right on GBS!

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

I think wearing a bag on your head is just behind wearing cheese on your head as far as bad ideas go. :roll: :lol:

WWBGD

JLDII is offline Rookie

The old Saints fans used to wear bags over their heads at the games because they were so embarrassed by the way the team used to play. They didn't want to show their faces because then people would know they were Saints fans, but they still went to the games. Just like most of us, loyal to a fault.

Of course, that was probably long before most of you young guys knew anything about the game. Archie Manning was playing Q.B. for them, and everyone called the team the "Aint's".
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to slide into it broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming at the top of your lungs......
    "WOW, What a ride!"

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"JLDII" wrote:
    The old Saints fans used to wear bags over their heads at the games because they were so embarrassed by the way the team used to play. They didn't want to show their faces because then people would know they were Saints fans, but they still went to the games. Just like most of us, loyal to a fault.

Of course, that was probably long before most of you young guys knew anything about the game. Archie Manning was playing Q.B. for them, and everyone called the team the "Aint's".
    I say if you're embarassed to root for your team, then you shouldn't be a fan at all. Wearing a paper bag doesn't send any message to me, it just makes you look stupid. I have no respect for those guys who wore bags on their heads really.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast