Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: It's sad

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: It's sad

I don't give a d@mn what cheesdicks have to say. The years they actually did things he had a defense to help him. Now all he does is just sling the ball wherever and hope it finds his receivers hands. I can't wait til he retires!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Del Rio Guest

He has always been inconsistent in my eyes but a very good Quarterback that I enjoy rooting for. When I say I lacked confidence in his it was more along the lines of we have 2 minutes to go and we are down 5 can he get it done? I cheer and pray he does but deep down inside I had my doubts.

The thing that is really begining to irk me are these people with 10-20 posts who have shown up in the last 3 weeks and have done absolutely nothing but piss and moan. My question to them is WHY?

My point of this thread is I think if you can tell me Culpepper is a HOF quarterback 3 months ago, and then turn around right now and say he is trash as a QB (not playing like trash,) but that you actually treat him like trash that needs to be set out then you lack character. You're the type of person that gets a swift kick to the nutz.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Plain and simple, some people are dopes and just like to talk (write) to be heard; whether or not they make any sense.

We all know who these people are and they will get exposed eventually.

I too have had confrontations with members such as PurplePackerEater. I do not agree with everything he says, but he is usually on the mark and does not waiver in his beliefs. That is very respectable to me.

Same with Pack fans who have a dying love for their team. I do not like the Pack at all, but I respect those fans and their faith.

I don't know if I ever said he was a HOF QB, maybe I did, maybe I didn't. I'm gonna say I never said that becuase he is just too yound and early in his career. If he has more years like he did last year I think he will be in fo shizzle. I think a lot of people jump on the HOF train too early on people's careers (ie Kurt Warner) and then they dump on themselves are aren't worth poo!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Del Rio Guest

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I don't know if I ever said he was a HOF QB, maybe I did, maybe I didn't. I'm gonna say I never said that becuase he is just too yound and early in his career. If he has more years like he did last year I think he will be in fo shizzle. I think a lot of people jump on the HOF train too early on people's careers (ie Kurt Warner) and then they dump on themselves are aren't worth poo!

I don't know if you did, but I do know that you aren't trying to throw him under the bus.

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

hmmmmm....

well, i would never want him traded in reality...on Madden yes, cause i control the team and I like to mix things up a bit.

in reality though... he has played like shite. there has not been any glimmer of what he was last year. why is that? the team doesn't even know what their future is except that most their games will be losses this year IMO.

some people can be positive even if a fridge gets dropped on their foot, but I cannot. and that is what this team's lack-luster performances--demolishings--feels like to me in my gut. i am fan regardless but why aren't more of you pissed off that our team can not get it together enough to be respectible. if you were on the vikes, and your team was playing like this, how would you feel? i personally would want to tare every opponents head off that lined up against me on the field. however, what do our vikes do? play like they have no head at all--let alone trying to kill the opponents in front of them. as a team, they need to get their shite together!

rooting for your team is easy, washing off the shit after every game is hard. Come on VIKES! Let's turn this shitwagon around!

Yeah the only person I wanted to throw under a bus after this past weekend was myself!!!! Gophers, Irish, Vikings, ahhhh what a weekend.

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

please don't bring up that gophers game VKG that was such a great 59 minutes of the game and the last minute i thought i was having a nightmare :sad:

Thanks Josdin

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Most sports fans have a condition that hampers their ability to remember what happened prior to the current season, and/or what they thought about it. This is referred to as selective long term memory loss, sometimes known as cubsfanitis. It has also been known to manifest itself in non-sports related fields, such as when an ex calls you back a year later. It is spread, primarily, through on-camera sports personalities who are addicted to the drug "ratings", and pursue that drug at the expense of their integrity. Among the most infectious strains are the Berman strain, the Bradshaw strain, and Buck strain. However, there are many other strains to watch out for. In fact, this disease has found fertile ground in recent years in on-line message boards, or "forums". Again, sports related forums have been among the hardest hit, but no subject matter has been found to be completely immune. The levels of infected internet users have been climbing towards epidemic proportions since the late 90's, again, primarily spread through drug use. However, the drug in most of these cases is known as "post count" or "member status".

Del Rio Guest

I thought the drug of choice was asshatflipflopnospinefan

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast