Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: It's sad

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Re: It's sad

I agree 100%. All this trade PEP to AZ Cards talk. Are they serious you already traded Moss. Just leave now and don't speak. It hurts ALL of us.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

I don't know. If we did trade Culpepper we could pick up Kyle Boller, or someone like that. That would ROCK!

Hmmm, better spell this out.....JUST KIDDING!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Culpepper is our team right now. We are stuck with him whether anyone likes it or not. We are not starting Sean Hill or Brad Johnson, we are not trading him to the cardinals for Kurt Warner or the Packers for Brett Favre :roll:, and we are NOT going to stop supporting him. Right now (as the announcers loved to mention every 3 seconds) we need an identity on offense. At the beginning of the game last week, you could tell that Culpepper's leg was bothering him in the previous weeks compared to how well he was moving in and out of the pocket then.

As my friend keeps saying "You can't keep a good QB down too long. He will eventually come back and show what he's got". This guy is a PACKERS FAN. The packers fan has more confidence in our quarterback than we do. Just support the guy damnit.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Whether people like him or not he is our QB of the present and future, so get over it and root for him, win or lose!

There ya go....That's what I like to hear! SKOL!

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Culpepper is our team right now. We are stuck with him whether anyone likes it or not. We are not starting Sean Hill or Brad Johnson, we are not trading him to the cardinals for Kurt Warner or the Packers for Brett Favre :roll:, and we are NOT going to stop supporting him. Right now (as the announcers loved to mention every 3 seconds) we need an identity on offense. At the beginning of the game last week, you could tell that Culpepper's leg was bothering him in the previous weeks compared to how well he was moving in and out of the pocket then.

As my friend keeps saying "You can't keep a good QB down too long. He will eventually come back and show what he's got". This guy is a PACKERS FAN. The packers fan has more confidence in our quarterback than we do. Just support the guy damnit.
    Which guy is a Packers fan? I haven't seen one posting in this thread yet.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Bubba_ND is offline Rookie

It doesnt matter Del Rio, fans will be fans, and most of them arent loyal and will flip flop every week depending on DC, its sick. The Rubes think they know whats best for the team.

When you jump off the boat, remember women and children first,

and when you jump you stay off, no coming back on.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

Which guy is a Packers fan? I haven't seen one posting in this thread yet.
    My friend who keeps saying Daunte will come back is a packers fan. Sorry for not being clear...

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I personally have a lot of confidence in Daunte. I think he is a once in a lifetime athlete with average talent around him. I know I know, you're saying "well if he's so great he should make the people around him better." Well, yeah in a sense but it doesn't always work that way. He still needs help. I don't care who you are, one man doesn't win a football game. I think Daunte has the skills (obviously) to win a lot in the NFL, but he needs help from the line, the D, and the other skill positions. You put McNabb in minny for all these years with absolutely no D and let's see how many NFC championship games he goes to...I would have to say none. Let's get off of the ripping Daunte train and look at the bigger picture!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:
    My confidence has never faltered because to be honest I never really had any in him to begin with.

I think he can get better though and in a wierd way I think when he does pull out of this he will be a better QB for our team.
    I guess that's where you and I differ a little DR. I thought he was the greatest thing since sliced bread, and with the preseason he had I thought he was going to light the world on fire. Now that he's struggling so badly, my confidence has faltered. I still have faith in him though, I don't see how 3 pro bowl season can be a fluke or accredited to one reciever. Like VKG said, he is our QB of the present and the future, so he's our guy no matter what. Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, so maybe by struggling this badly he'll turn out better for it in the end. He'll bounce back, it just may take longer than originally expected. Skol!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I personally have a lot of confidence in Daunte. I think he is a once in a lifetime athlete with average talent around him. I know I know, you're saying "well if he's so great he should make the people around him better." Well, yeah in a sense but it doesn't always work that way. He still needs help. I don't care who you are, one man doesn't win a football game. I think Daunte has the skills (obviously) to win a lot in the NFL, but he needs help from the line, the D, and the other skill positions. You put McNabb in minny for all these years with absolutely no D and let's see how many NFC championship games he goes to...I would have to say none. Let's get off of the ripping Daunte train and look at the bigger picture!
    Those cheesedicks will beg to differ with you on that one! :lol:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast