Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Vikes is offline Team Alumni

It's our division! The other teams get ready to pay the TAX!

Minnesota should win outright minus the last game if it's not needed. I think the team understands if they don't make it happen this year Tice is gone. There goes the players coach!

Look at the remaining Packer schedule!
    The Packers will lose next Monday and the following Sunday. The Rams will bounce back.

We will beat Jacksonville (Moss will play 25plays)

Also I cannot wait to play Seattle we are going to stomp a mudd hole in them. Remember the ESPN late game 2 years ago? (Moss full strentgh)

We stay the course!!!

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

The Pack will be a factor, although their schedule is definitely tougher. I think they'll beat the Rams at home (but we can always hope they won't).

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Here is the perfect example of a hopeful purple blinded fan, and a hopeful realistic fan... Skol, thanks for being realistic...
    3 Straight Division Champs

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

The Tax man is coming!

"SKOL" wrote:
    The Pack will be a factor, although their schedule is definitely tougher. I think they'll beat the Rams at home (but we can always hope they won't).
    I agree with you about the Packers. I've watched Brett pull that ESPN theme song (dunna dunna) stuff. But the Packers are overachieving this year and the collapase is near!

You can feel the Viking's starting to switch gears.

Actually out of the 3 games lost. We only got our Horns hand to us once the Giants. The Colts and Packers were a shootout. We need to start winning those shootouts! The sad thing is I hope it nevers comes down to our old ass kickers leg!

The Tax man is coming....

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

JWalkRulz84 is offline Rookie

how have the packers been over achieving. you have nothing to back your opinion up. the vikes and packers do not have any leg up on one another. it doesnt matter how you lose the game, you lost the game and thats what matters. the packers have won 5 straight. how do you explain this over achieving. give me a break. can we get some realistic viking fans our here. cajun, where are ya bud?
    [img:ebda3835f6]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/insider/wallpaper/111504/walk640.jpg[/img:ebda3835f6]

Del Rio Guest

Well realistically the Vikings have a better chance of winning the division if you compare the upcoming opponents.

We get to play the Jags, Seattle, and the Pack at home. And the Bears, Lions, Skins on the road.

You guys play the Rams, Lions, Jags, Bears @home and then the Eagles and the bad ass Vikings on the road.

Of course this is all opinion and biased to say the least :lol:

Personally I don't think the pack have OVERachieved, but they definately keep finding ways to get it done.

JWalkRulz84 is offline Rookie

i absolutely agree the vikes have the edge when you look at the schedule. we have some rough games coming up. however, you never know when a teams has ur number on that sunday. granted the vikes can pretty much let things play out by winning their division games, but the vikes usually play 2 or 3 pooper division games a year. they dont always lose all of them, but in a tight division like this, you never know what can happen. they still have to go to chicago and to detroit. i dont think our schedule is an advantage, however yours certainly isnt a cake walk. it will be a fun race to the end.
    [img:ebda3835f6]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/insider/wallpaper/111504/walk640.jpg[/img:ebda3835f6]

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

We have 2 road games with conference foes, they are not guaranteed wins. If we do win the conference games, I would agree that we will hold the trump card at the end of the season.

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Re: It's our division! The other teams get ready to pay the

"Vikes" wrote:
    Minnesota should win outright minus the last game if it's not needed. I think the team understands if they don't make it happen this year Tice is gone. There goes the players coach!

Look at the remaining Packer schedule!
    The Packers will lose next Monday and the following Sunday. The Rams will bounce back.

We will beat Jacksonville (Moss will play 25plays)

Also I cannot wait to play Seattle we are going to stomp a mudd hole in them. Remember the ESPN late game 2 years ago? (Moss full strentgh)

We stay the course!!!
    OK, I'm with ya.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

"SKOL" wrote:
    The Packers will also beat Philly this year in Philly. They'll probably have a let down on some other game that they should win but they will definitely win this game.
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast