Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

It's official: Moore will be the Vikes starting RB

"Jarhead" wrote:
    I think it's too bad for Bennett. I hate to see somebody loose their job because of an injury.
    I hate to see a player lose their starting role because of an injury. If it's just one injury, the player should by all means get their role back. However, when a player starts having repeated injuries, like Bennett has, the coach has to start questioning that players availability even after they come back from the injury. When you combine that with the fact that Moore is playing lights out right now, I think you have to stick with Mwelde until he shows that he doesn't deserve it.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"josdin00" wrote:
    "Jarhead" wrote:
    I think it's too bad for Bennett. I hate to see somebody loose their job because of an injury.
    I hate to see a player lose their starting role because of an injury. If it's just one injury, the player should by all means get their role back. However, when a player starts having repeated injuries, like Bennett has, the coach has to start questioning that players availability even after they come back from the injury. When you combine that with the fact that Moore is playing lights out right now, I think you have to stick with Mwelde until he shows that he doesn't deserve it.

What I hate even more, is a player getting his starting spot back after and injury, when there is already another player doing better than he ever did. Seriously guys, 610 yards of offense in 3 games is unreal. I am not positive, but I think it is a record for a rookie, in his first 2 starts.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "Jarhead" wrote:
    True Dat

Bennett is a good guy though, so it sucks to see a good guy and a team player like him, going through this. He will be a starter for someone eventually, if he can stay healthy, it just looks like that someone won't be us.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

If he's that much of a team player he will see how well MM is playing and stick it out and contribute where/when he can. I like Bennett, but why possibly ruin a good thing?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    610 yards of offense in 3 games is unreal. I am not positive, but I think it is a record for a rookie, in his first 3 starts.
    If I remember correctly, 610 is the team record for anybody in 3 games. I could be wrong though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12