Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 243
  1. #21
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: It's Official. McKinnie suspended 4 games.

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "FuadFan" wrote:
    I would actually assume the appeal already has happened and he lost at getting it reduced.
    Interesting thought my friend.
    I hope you are wrong though for obvious reasons.

    Why do you think it already happened?
    The PFT article assumes that the appeals were exhausted.
    PFT assumes lots of things and gets them wrong.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #22
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: It's Official. McKinnie suspended 4 games.

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "FuadFan" wrote:
    I would actually assume the appeal already has happened and he lost at getting it reduced.
    Interesting thought my friend.
    I hope you are wrong though for obvious reasons.

    Why do you think it already happened?
    The PFT article assumes that the appeals were exhausted.
    PFT assumes lots of things and gets them wrong.

    =Z=
    Not everyone is like you.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  3. #23
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: It's Official. McKinnie suspended 4 games.

    "mark" wrote:
    McKinnie is a useless piece of garbage.I have no idea why we kept him all offseason or why we didnt get any depth this offseason.What a joke.Typical.Jackson will get his 20 times a game,well be lucky to go 1-3
    So losing a useless piece of garbage is going to hurt our team?

  4. #24
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: It's Official. McKinnie suspended 4 games.

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "FuadFan" wrote:
    I would actually assume the appeal already has happened and he lost at getting it reduced.
    Interesting thought my friend.
    I hope you are wrong though for obvious reasons.

    Why do you think it already happened?
    The PFT article assumes that the appeals were exhausted.
    PFT assumes lots of things and gets them wrong.

    =Z=
    Not everyone is like you.
    Jesus Caj, stop already... This pissing contest is getting old.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  5. #25
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: It's Official. McKinnie suspended 4 games.

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=FuadFan link=topic=47427.msg827081#msg827081 date=1220048530]
    I would actually assume the appeal already has happened and he lost at getting it reduced.
    Interesting thought my friend.
    I hope you are wrong though for obvious reasons.

    Why do you think it already happened?
    The PFT article assumes that the appeals were exhausted.
    PFT assumes lots of things and gets them wrong.

    =Z=
    Not everyone is like you.
    Jesus Caj, stop already... This pissing contest is getting old.
    [/quote]
    Fine, but it is a two way street.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #26
    MaxVike's Avatar
    MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,552

    Re: It's Official. McKinnie suspended 4 games.

    Exerpts from my previous post, when it was speculation,

    I remain one of the few who is hopeful that being suspended will WAKE HIM THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!
    At what point does it become obvious to him that he ISN'T EVEN CLOSE TO LIVING UP TO HIS POTENTIAL?
    Sorry, gentle giant, wake up, change your life, and DELIVER what you are capable of on the field.
    I hope you realize soon that you have only scratched the surface of your ability.....th at's sad to me.
    Not to mention, your stupidity has impacted your Team.
    You are no longer at the University of Miami, you are no longer a kid...grow up, buck up, realize your potential - be a man.


    My comments stand.


    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

  7. #27
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: It's Official. McKinnie suspended 4 games.

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    [quote author=cajunvike link=topic=47427.msg827090#msg827090 date=1220049112]
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=47427.msg827082#msg827082 date=1220048668]
    [quote author=FuadFan link=topic=47427.msg827081#msg827081 date=1220048530]
    I would actually assume the appeal already has happened and he lost at getting it reduced.
    Interesting thought my friend.
    I hope you are wrong though for obvious reasons.

    Why do you think it already happened?
    The PFT article assumes that the appeals were exhausted.
    PFT assumes lots of things and gets them wrong.
    Not everyone is like you.
    Jesus Caj, stop already... This pissing contest is getting old.
    [/quote]

    Fine, but it is a two way street.
    [/quote]

    BS.
    I merely state something about the veracity of things that PFT posts and you attack me.
    You've been personally attacking me for a couple days and my responses are just that - responses to you.
    Leave me alone and there won't be any issue.

    And don't assume that every response to something you post is a comment on you, your intelligence or your heritage/school/livelihood.
    I don't work that way.

    =Z=
    [/quote]

    I don't care what you think anymore.
    Suit yourself.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #28
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: It's Official. McKinnie suspended 4 games.

    I heard he can't appeal

  9. #29
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: It's Official. McKinnie suspended 4 games.

    "MaxVike" wrote:
    Exerpts from my previous post, when it was speculation,

    I remain one of the few who is hopeful that being suspended will WAKE HIM THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!
    At what point does it become obvious to him that he ISN'T EVEN CLOSE TO LIVING UP TO HIS POTENTIAL?
    Sorry, gentle giant, wake up, change your life, and DELIVER what you are capable of on the field.
    I hope you realize soon that you have only scratched the surface of your ability.....th at's sad to me.
    Not to mention, your stupidity has impacted your Team.
    You are no longer at the University of Miami, you are no longer a kid...grow up, buck up, realize your potential - be a man.


    My comments stand.
    Interesting take on the situation MaxVike.

    I like the way you think, hopefully McKinnie can use this as motivation.

  10. #30
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: It's Official. McKinnie suspended 4 games.

    Great, the staff is going to leave us with hicks at LT for 4 weeks. Just what we need.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Big Mac suspended 4 games?
    By V4L in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 05:35 PM
  2. McKinnie suspended 4 games.... (Speculation)
    By Vikestand in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 08-19-2008, 11:11 AM
  3. Porter suspended for 4 games.
    By whackthepack in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-15-2006, 01:56 PM
  4. TO suspended for 4 games.
    By TMAC604 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-07-2005, 10:01 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •