Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 243
  1. #11
    mark is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    541

    Re: It's Official. McKinnie suspended 4 games.

    McKinnie is a useless piece of garbage.I have no idea why we kept him all offseason or why we didnt get any depth this offseason.What a joke.Typical.Jackson will get his 20 times a game,well be lucky to go 1-3
    <!--
    sig -->

  2. #12
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: It's Official. McKinnie suspended 4 games.

    I hope Hicks can step up. He is going to have to face some monsters for the first 4 games. I just hope we give the protection some help.

  3. #13
    FuadFan's Avatar
    FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,746

    Re: It's Official. McKinnie suspended 4 games.

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Wish the Commish would have done this sooner.
    Sucks to lose someone the week before the season starts.
    But in the end the responsibility and the blame lies on McKinnie for being an idiot in the first place.
    Yup.

    I expect an appeal, and a reduction to 2 games.

    =Z=

    I would actually assume the appeal already has happened and he lost at getting it reduced.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

  4. #14
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: It's Official. McKinnie suspended 4 games.

    "FuadFan" wrote:
    I would actually assume the appeal already has happened and he lost at getting it reduced.
    Interesting thought my friend.
    I hope you are wrong though for obvious reasons.

    Why do you think it already happened?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #15
    FuadFan's Avatar
    FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,746

    Re: It's Official. McKinnie suspended 4 games.

    "mark" wrote:
    McKinnie is a useless piece of garbage.I have no idea why we kept him all offseason or why we didnt get any depth this offseason.What a joke.Typical.Jackson will get his 20 times a game,well be lucky to go 1-3
    Who? By the time we first drafted any relevant tackle that could start right away were long gone and there was nobody any better then Hicks available in free agency.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

  6. #16
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: It's Official. McKinnie suspended 4 games.

    "FuadFan" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Wish the Commish would have done this sooner.
    Sucks to lose someone the week before the season starts.
    But in the end the responsibility and the blame lies on McKinnie for being an idiot in the first place.
    Yup.

    I expect an appeal, and a reduction to 2 games.
    I would actually assume the appeal already has happened and he lost at getting it reduced.
    That would surprise me.
    Marshall's suspension was announced as 3 games, but then he appealed and it was reduced.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #17
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: It's Official. McKinnie suspended 4 games.

    God dammit.

  8. #18
    FuadFan's Avatar
    FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,746

    Re: It's Official. McKinnie suspended 4 games.

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "FuadFan" wrote:
    I would actually assume the appeal already has happened and he lost at getting it reduced.
    Interesting thought my friend.
    I hope you are wrong though for obvious reasons.

    Why do you think it already happened?
    I just think the league's denial of it when news first came up on the radio was because they were waiting until the appeal was heard, but I don't have any proof to back that up.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

  9. #19
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: It's Official. McKinnie suspended 4 games.

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "FuadFan" wrote:
    I would actually assume the appeal already has happened and he lost at getting it reduced.
    Interesting thought my friend.
    I hope you are wrong though for obvious reasons.

    Why do you think it already happened?
    The PFT article assumes that the appeals were exhausted.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #20
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: It's Official. McKinnie suspended 4 games.

    Well this is definitely bad news, but I have faith in our backups to get us through. Also, I very highly doubt the appeal has already happened as some have said, because normally (like in the Marshall case, Henry last year, etc.) the suspension is announced as soon as it is handed down and then the appeals process comes into play.
    I would expect this to be appealed and reduced to only 2 games, assuming he gives logical reasons as to why he hit a guy with a pole.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Big Mac suspended 4 games?
    By V4L in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 05:35 PM
  2. McKinnie suspended 4 games.... (Speculation)
    By Vikestand in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 08-19-2008, 11:11 AM
  3. Porter suspended for 4 games.
    By whackthepack in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-15-2006, 01:56 PM
  4. TO suspended for 4 games.
    By TMAC604 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-07-2005, 10:01 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •