Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 47
  1. #21
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Its Official - Coming Home For the Bengals vs Vikes Game

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Your Favre jersey will be waiting.
    Even though Wildwoman has dissented and jumped the fricken LNAD Bandwagon, Wildman and I haven't.


    Jersey won't even get in the hotel, let alone in the suitcase or follow-on flight.

    That is one smart woman you have there.
    LOL.
    She got pissed at me and Wildman as we hacked on his old ass for holding onto the ball to long, throwing into double coverage and getting it tipped and when he threw that cheating asssssed wimpy PUKER type cheap shot of a block.

    ;D
    W 17-10
    72.2% Completion, 1 TD, O INTs, 142 Yards, and 113.7 QB Rating.

    Conclusion: No Noodle Arm

  2. #22
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,275

    Re: Its Official - Coming Home For the Bengals vs Vikes Game

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Your Favre jersey will be waiting.
    Even though Wildwoman has dissented and jumped the fricken LNAD Bandwagon, Wildman and I haven't.


    Jersey won't even get in the hotel, let alone in the suitcase or follow-on flight.

    That is one smart woman you have there.
    LOL.
    She got pissed at me and Wildman as we hacked on his old jiggly butt for holding onto the ball to long, throwing into double coverage and getting it tipped and when he threw that cheating asssssed wimpy PUKER type cheap shot of a block.

    ;D
    W 17-10
    72.2% Completion, 1 TD, O INTs, 142 Yards, and 113.7 QB Rating.

    Conclusion: No Noodle Arm
    Lot of screens in there, did he connect on any deep passes?

  3. #23
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Its Official - Coming Home For the Bengals vs Vikes Game

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=52996.msg990642#msg990642 date=1251840578]
    Your Favre jersey will be waiting.
    Even though Wildwoman has dissented and jumped the fricken LNAD Bandwagon, Wildman and I haven't.


    Jersey won't even get in the hotel, let alone in the suitcase or follow-on flight.

    That is one smart woman you have there.
    LOL.
    She got pissed at me and Wildman as we hacked on his old jiggly butt for holding onto the ball to long, throwing into double coverage and getting it tipped and when he threw that cheating asssssed wimpy PUKER type cheap shot of a block.

    ;D
    W 17-10
    72.2% Completion, 1 TD, O INTs, 142 Yards, and 113.7 QB Rating.

    Conclusion: No Noodle Arm
    Lot of screens in there, did he connect on any deep passes?
    [/quote]

    1 and Percy should have had another.

  4. #24
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: Its Official - Coming Home For the Bengals vs Vikes Game

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Promised my bud Randy that we would travel to watch his Bengals take on my Vikes long before the whole LNAD incident.
    Not happy about it, however, I am a man of my word and am gonna provide him safe escort to and from the stadium.
    ;D
    As always, no love for the Grain Belt Premium.

    I'll be glad to see you and WW again, Marty.
    Looking forward to it!

    =Z=
    LOL, you know I will drink anything that anyone puts in my hand My Farvish Friend.
    Rest assured I will have a few GBP slushies with ya.

    Should be fun........ ;D
    I have been known to bring [size=10pt]everclear[/size].
    It will have been nice knowing you, My Farvish Friend
    Thor may have a little road trip ahead of him
    Having lived most of my life in the south (Strange to say that now), I have sampled all kinds of "White Lighting".
    It would be an honor to tip a bit of that back with you at the tailgate my friend.

    ;D
    Sweet lord I never thought you'd take me up on that....

    Guess I'm going to my "special reserves" area of the bar

    Sounds like a great reason to make a trip up!


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

  5. #25
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,275

    Re: Its Official - Coming Home For the Bengals vs Vikes Game

    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=52996.msg990634#msg990634 date=1251839257]
    Promised my bud Randy that we would travel to watch his Bengals take on my Vikes long before the whole LNAD incident.
    Not happy about it, however, I am a man of my word and am gonna provide him safe escort to and from the stadium.
    ;D
    As always, no love for the Grain Belt Premium.

    I'll be glad to see you and WW again, Marty.
    Looking forward to it!

    =Z=
    LOL, you know I will drink anything that anyone puts in my hand My Farvish Friend.
    Rest assured I will have a few GBP slushies with ya.

    Should be fun........ ;D
    I have been known to bring [size=10pt]everclear[/size].
    It will have been nice knowing you, My Farvish Friend
    Thor may have a little road trip ahead of him
    Having lived most of my life in the south (Strange to say that now), I have sampled all kinds of "White Lighting".
    It would be an honor to tip a bit of that back with you at the tailgate My Farvish Friend.

    ;D
    Sweet lord I never thought you'd take me up on that....

    Guess I'm going to my "special reserves" area of the bar

    Sounds like a great reason to make a trip up!
    [/quote]
    I gotta see that.
    Makes me quiver just thinking about it.

  6. #26
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Its Official - Coming Home For the Bengals vs Vikes Game

    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=52996.msg990634#msg990634 date=1251839257]
    Promised my bud Randy that we would travel to watch his Bengals take on my Vikes long before the whole LNAD incident.
    Not happy about it, however, I am a man of my word and am gonna provide him safe escort to and from the stadium.
    ;D
    As always, no love for the Grain Belt Premium.

    I'll be glad to see you and WW again, Marty.
    Looking forward to it!

    =Z=
    LOL, you know I will drink anything that anyone puts in my hand My Farvish Friend.
    Rest assured I will have a few GBP slushies with ya.

    Should be fun........ ;D
    I have been known to bring [size=10pt]everclear[/size].
    It will have been nice knowing you, My Farvish Friend
    Thor may have a little road trip ahead of him
    Having lived most of my life in the south (Strange to say that now), I have sampled all kinds of "White Lighting".
    It would be an honor to tip a bit of that back with you at the tailgate My Farvish Friend.

    ;D
    Sweet lord I never thought you'd take me up on that....

    Guess I'm going to my "special reserves" area of the bar

    Sounds like a great reason to make a trip up!
    [/quote]
    Special reserves......Is that the Mason Jar?
    From past experience, the best stuff comes in one of those.....
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #27
    Formo's Avatar
    Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,664

    Re: Its Official - Coming Home For the Bengals vs Vikes Game

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=52996.msg990642#msg990642 date=1251840578]
    Your Favre jersey will be waiting.
    Even though Wildwoman has dissented and jumped the fricken LNAD Bandwagon, Wildman and I haven't.


    Jersey won't even get in the hotel, let alone in the suitcase or follow-on flight.

    That is one smart woman you have there.
    LOL.
    She got pissed at me and Wildman as we hacked on his old jiggly butt for holding onto the ball to long, throwing into double coverage and getting it tipped and when he threw that cheating asssssed wimpy PUKER type cheap shot of a block.

    ;D
    W 17-10
    72.2% Completion, 1 TD, O INTs, 142 Yards, and 113.7 QB Rating.

    Conclusion: No Noodle Arm
    Lot of screens in there, did he connect on any deep passes?
    [/quote]

    Does it matter?
    lol
    The Vikings didn't throw many (if ANY) deep passes all preseason long.
    I think they are saving them for the season.
    At least, I hope so.

    ON TOPIC:
    Marrdro, you should pick up that Favre jersey for your lucky lady then..
    No use in wasting a fellow PP.Oer's money now..
    =D
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

  8. #28
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: Its Official - Coming Home For the Bengals vs Vikes Game

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=Zeus link=topic=52996.msg990799#msg990799 date=1251894400]
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=52996.msg990634#msg990634 date=1251839257]
    Promised my bud Randy that we would travel to watch his Bengals take on my Vikes long before the whole LNAD incident.
    Not happy about it, however, I am a man of my word and am gonna provide him safe escort to and from the stadium.
    ;D
    As always, no love for the Grain Belt Premium.

    I'll be glad to see you and WW again, Marty.
    Looking forward to it!

    =Z=
    LOL, you know I will drink anything that anyone puts in my hand My Farvish Friend.
    Rest assured I will have a few GBP slushies with ya.

    Should be fun........ ;D
    I have been known to bring [size=10pt]everclear[/size].
    It will have been nice knowing you, My Farvish Friend
    Thor may have a little road trip ahead of him
    Having lived most of my life in the south (Strange to say that now), I have sampled all kinds of "White Lighting".
    It would be an honor to tip a bit of that back with you at the tailgate My Farvish Friend.

    ;D
    Sweet lord I never thought you'd take me up on that....

    Guess I'm going to my "special reserves" area of the bar

    Sounds like a great reason to make a trip up!
    [/quote]
    Special reserves......Is that the Mason Jar?
    From past experience, the best stuff comes in one of those.....
    [/quote]

    This is branded everclear, unfortunately I'm not farmer enough to have my own crop brewing in the silo.

    Dad did it back in his day, though!


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

  9. #29
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: Its Official - Coming Home For the Bengals vs Vikes Game

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=Zeus link=topic=52996.msg990799#msg990799 date=1251894400]
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=52996.msg990634#msg990634 date=1251839257]
    Promised my bud Randy that we would travel to watch his Bengals take on my Vikes long before the whole LNAD incident.
    Not happy about it, however, I am a man of my word and am gonna provide him safe escort to and from the stadium.
    ;D
    As always, no love for the Grain Belt Premium.

    I'll be glad to see you and WW again, Marty.
    Looking forward to it!

    =Z=
    LOL, you know I will drink anything that anyone puts in my hand My Farvish Friend.
    Rest assured I will have a few GBP slushies with ya.

    Should be fun........ ;D
    I have been known to bring [size=10pt]everclear[/size].
    It will have been nice knowing you, My Farvish Friend
    Thor may have a little road trip ahead of him
    Having lived most of my life in the south (Strange to say that now), I have sampled all kinds of "White Lighting".
    It would be an honor to tip a bit of that back with you at the tailgate My Farvish Friend.

    ;D
    Sweet lord I never thought you'd take me up on that....

    Guess I'm going to my "special reserves" area of the bar

    Sounds like a great reason to make a trip up!
    [/quote]
    I gotta see that.
    Makes me quiver just thinking about it.
    [/quote]

    Jello shots??

    I dunno if I can pull that off as I work with juveniles with chemical dependency issues and they'd likely degel in the car during work (I have to leave right from work)


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

  10. #30
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Its Official - Coming Home For the Bengals vs Vikes Game

    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=52996.msg990804#msg990804 date=1251894804]
    [quote author=Zeus link=topic=52996.msg990799#msg990799 date=1251894400]
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=52996.msg990634#msg990634 date=1251839257]
    Promised my bud Randy that we would travel to watch his Bengals take on my Vikes long before the whole LNAD incident.
    Not happy about it, however, I am a man of my word and am gonna provide him safe escort to and from the stadium.
    ;D
    As always, no love for the Grain Belt Premium.

    I'll be glad to see you and WW again, Marty.
    Looking forward to it!

    =Z=
    LOL, you know I will drink anything that anyone puts in my hand My Farvish Friend.
    Rest assured I will have a few GBP slushies with ya.

    Should be fun........ ;D
    I have been known to bring [size=10pt]everclear[/size].
    It will have been nice knowing you, My Farvish Friend
    Thor may have a little road trip ahead of him
    Having lived most of my life in the south (Strange to say that now), I have sampled all kinds of "White Lighting".
    It would be an honor to tip a bit of that back with you at the tailgate My Farvish Friend.

    ;D
    Sweet lord I never thought you'd take me up on that....

    Guess I'm going to my "special reserves" area of the bar

    Sounds like a great reason to make a trip up!
    [/quote]
    I gotta see that.
    Makes me quiver just thinking about it.
    [/quote]

    Jello shots??

    I dunno if I can pull that off as I work with juveniles with chemical dependency issues and they'd likely degel in the car during work (I have to leave right from work)
    [/quote]

    Don't worry... there will be jello shots there...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bengals vs Vikes Tailgate/Game Pictures Thread
    By Marrdro in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 02:30 AM
  2. Coming from TN for the Bengals Game
    By TNViking in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 12:45 PM
  3. Vikes next home game.
    By Bill in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 04:57 PM
  4. Replies: 91
    Last Post: 09-14-2006, 08:50 PM
  5. Coming to Vikes/Saints game. Where should we stay?
    By pattyosviKING in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-17-2005, 08:48 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •