JDante is offline Rookie

ITS OFFICIAL!!!!

Chester Taylor IS a Minnesota Viking.
    Source: http://vikings.com/news_detail_OBJECTNAME_TaylorSigns31106.html

Taylor

The Minnesota Vikings signed unrestricted free agent RB Chester Taylor, a 5th-year NFL veteran who spent his opening 4 seasons in Baltimore.

A durable runner, Taylor has missed 1 game in his career and has started 8 contests. He has served as the backup to Jamal Lewis during his career, but has made the most of his opportunities to play. Taylor haD a pair of back-to-back 100-yard games in 2004 career and led Baltimore in 2005 with a 4.2 yard per carry average. A threat in the passing game, Taylor has 71 catches over the past 2 seasons. Over the past 2 seasons he has rushed for 714 and 487 yards respectively. His ability to catch and run the ball has moved him up the Ravens career charts in combined yards where his 478 combined attempts ranks 4th in team history.

"Chester is a bigger running back and a low-mileage back. He's worked behind Jamal Lewis but I have a very distinct recollection of him. He's a guy who can touch the ball 20-30 times a game and I think he gets better as he gets warmed up with each carry. He has great hands and is a good runner between the tackles who still has good enough speed to circle the defense. I'm excited to have him." said Vikings Head Coach Brad Childress.

"Chester is a young player that we think can compete for the starting job," said Vikings Vice President of Personnel Fran Foley. "He does a lot of different things as far as being versatile and catching the ball out of the backfield as well as running. He's been durable, had great production and he's a young guy that needs to be given a chance to shine."
    Yea.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Re: ITS OFFICIAL!!!!

Been long posted already my friend:

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=19785&postd ays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

vikeswin2005 is offline Hall of Famer

this was done about 14 hours ago bud thanks though :wink:

JDante is offline Rookie

oh ok my bad
    Yea.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"JDante" wrote:
    Chester Taylor IS a Minnesota Viking.
    Source: http://vikings.com/news_detail_OBJECTNAME_TaylorSigns31106.html

Taylor

The Minnesota Vikings signed unrestricted free agent RB Chester Taylor, a 5th-year NFL veteran who spent his opening 4 seasons in Baltimore.

A durable runner, Taylor has missed 1 game in his career and has started 8 contests. He has served as the backup to Jamal Lewis during his career, but has made the most of his opportunities to play. Taylor haD a pair of back-to-back 100-yard games in 2004 career and led Baltimore in 2005 with a 4.2 yard per carry average. A threat in the passing game, Taylor has 71 catches over the past 2 seasons. Over the past 2 seasons he has rushed for 714 and 487 yards respectively. His ability to catch and run the ball has moved him up the Ravens career charts in combined yards where his 478 combined attempts ranks 4th in team history.

"Chester is a bigger running back and a low-mileage back. He's worked behind Jamal Lewis but I have a very distinct recollection of him. He's a guy who can touch the ball 20-30 times a game and I think he gets better as he gets warmed up with each carry. He has great hands and is a good runner between the tackles who still has good enough speed to circle the defense. I'm excited to have him." said Vikings Head Coach Brad Childress.

"Chester is a young player that we think can compete for the starting job," said Vikings Vice President of Personnel Fran Foley. "He does a lot of different things as far as being versatile and catching the ball out of the backfield as well as running. He's been durable, had great production and he's a young guy that needs to be given a chance to shine."

:sign5: Just messing with ya man... Old news at this point :evil3:

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

How to Post 101

Please scan.

I mean we got him yesterday. Did you think that nobody here reported on this?