Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Its offical: I'm not a fan of Wilf

"BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    I'm still undecided, since I don't have much to judge him with yet. But here are a few reasons that I'm optimistic about the future.

But the reasons I like him so far are:

1. He fired Tice.

2. He hired a coach with a lot of potential (jury is still out on him though)

3. He spends money and is devoted to creating a winning franchise that has character.

4. Free Agents. It hasn't even started yet, I am confident they will do a great job in this area.

5. Culpepper. Let the spineless self-absorbed walk.
    great point..i just cant figure out why so many people seem to object to having a class organization..i guess they just preferred the way red used to run things
    A LOSING class organization that STILL doesn't spend any of its cash. Ben Leber? Come on, we need LINEBACKERS! How about a safety? You know, we could use some help at right tackle. This draft is a bit weak at QB, and Johnson's kinda getting on in years. Are they dealing with any of those problems? I like how they're keeping their management a secret, but so far they haven't impressed me. I'm not sure that they know what they're doing. Sure, maybe we'll have class, but that's just half of being a class organization. You need to be organized.

Whine, whine, whine, whine, were is the cheese and the fiddle! Oh ya the cheese is in Green Bay and that is were the whine should be since they are 30 million under the cap and have only resigned Green and Kaupman!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    I'm still undecided, since I don't have much to judge him with yet. But here are a few reasons that I'm optimistic about the future.

1. He fired Tice.

3. He spends money and is devoted to creating a winning franchise that has character.

4. Free Agents. It hasn't even started yet, I am confident they will do a great job in this area.

great point..i just cant figure out why so many people seem to object to having a class organization..i guess they just preferred the way red used to run things
    A LOSING class organization that STILL doesn't spend any of its cash. Ben Leber? Come on, we need LINEBACKERS! How about a safety? You know, we could use some help at right tackle. This draft is a bit weak at QB, and Johnson's kinda getting on in years. Are they dealing with any of those problems? I like how they're keeping their management a secret, but so far they haven't impressed me. I'm not sure that they know what they're doing. Sure, maybe we'll have class, but that's just half of being a class organization. You need to be organized.
    yes! well arent you just the smartest guy on these pages..we signed hutchinson to a monster deal to be the highest paid guard in league history, to boost our o-line to protect the QB and have a dominant running game, and yet you throw out a comment like that?..there are still linebackers available..we watched film on Leber and he played in the cover 2 for his first 2 seasons so he knows the system..do you honestly think the vikings organization just picks up any random guy out there? i sure hope you dont think that, otherwise you are a complete idiot..we just spent on a very good kicker, who has been one of the best in even the league's worst kicking conditions..experts are beginning to predict that chester taylor will run for more yards than edgerrin james this season..we dont just pick these guys up for absolutely no reason..we are also have visits scheduled for a safety, and you mustve totally forgot this thing called the NFL Draft
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:

1. He fired Tice.

Whine, whine, whine, whine, were is the cheese and the fiddle! Oh ya the cheese is in Green Bay and that is were the whine should be since they are 30 million under the cap and have only resigned Green and Kaupman!
    Just another Red lover/Vikings hater
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Benet is offline Star Spokesman

It's not BBQ Playtpus's fault.. Too much Madden 2006 can make anyone think they'd make a decent GM. All he wants is Dan Snyder as our Owner then we can overspend on a crocked Strong Safety (Archuleta) and 2 Wide Receivers who we don't need.

everyone just go look at Omar Jacobs stats, and you will realize that the draft really isnt that thin at the QB position..this guy is projected to be a 2nd-3rd round pick

Hawgski is offline Pro-Bowler

"olson_10" wrote:
    "BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:

1. He fired Tice.

yes! well arent you just the smartest guy on these pages..we signed hutchinson to a monster deal to be the highest paid guard in league history, to boost our o-line to protect the QB and have a dominant running game, and yet you throw out a comment like that?..there are still linebackers available..we watched film on Leber and he played in the cover 2 for his first 2 seasons so he knows the system..do you honestly think the vikings organization just picks up any random guy out there? i sure hope you dont think that, otherwise you are a complete idiot..we just spent on a very good kicker, who has been one of the best in even the league's worst kicking conditions..experts are beginning to predict that chester taylor will run for more yards than edgerrin james this season..we dont just pick these guys up for absolutely no reason..we are also have visits scheduled for a safety, and you mustve totally forgot this thing called the NFL Draft
    YES, he does think that way brother. BBQ, has to be the least informed individual on this site.

sig courtesy of PPE

yah he seems to go that way with his comments..no organization on the vikings part? well i suppose mccombs couldnt possibly be unorganized because he just didnt bother addressing needs altogether..i suppose that is what he is used to seeing, or likes seeing, i cant answer on his behalf

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910