Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It's not over 'till...

OK, OK...Now that the smoke has cleared and we have all vented our frustration let's look at the reality of the situation. We got swept by a mediocre Packer team this year (not saying much for our team), but do not forget that we still have a very good shot at the playoffs. And as many of you know, once we get there it's a whole different ball-game. We may see the Pack again at Lambeau (where they are very beatable), or we may not. Either way, do not lose hope yet. Yes we all can dissect and critisize the team for its many faults but there are still games left to be played. Losing to the Pack sucks but its not over just yet. We can continue on this road and wallow in our own self-pity or we can look ahead and start winning games. I prefer winning. Keep the faith my fellow Viking fans...see you in DC. GO VIKES!!!
    Even babies know the difference.

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

It's not over 'till...

The final braking point will be when Washington rips the Vikings apart. This team has shown it does not rebound well or they would be 10-5 right now. There must be a mental block as they do not believe they will or can win at this point. As for Daunte not getting respect when has he won an important game? look at a Dan Morino when the Dolphins were loosing he has going up and down the bench to get his troops fired up. Daunte ralled his troops once this season and has not done so sense. I hear the pre game hype from the Viking players but it is a case of just talking the talk not walking the walk!
    can we clone Bud Grant?

It's not over 'till...

Yeah, past experiences do indicate that we should lose on the road in DC and miss the playoffs because we did not control our own destiny and win when we should have. But at the same time, I'm not gonna give up hope yet. Yes there are many problems with this team but they are my team. I'm gonna back them until it is truly over and done with. When the fat lady does sing her sad song, then let the ripping begin in earnest. Until then, GO VIKES!!!
    Even babies know the difference.

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

It's not over 'till...

I'm with you kramer9

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

It's not over 'till...

"dan3ski" wrote:
    The final braking point will be when Washington rips the Vikings apart. This team has shown it does not rebound well or they would be 10-5 right now. There must be a mental block as they do not believe they will or can win at this point. As for Daunte not getting respect when has he won an important game? look at a Dan Morino when the Dolphins were loosing he has going up and down the bench to get his troops fired up. Daunte ralled his troops once this season and has not done so sense. I hear the pre game hype from the Viking players but it is a case of just talking the talk not walking the walk!
    GOD DAMNIT, if one more f*cking person blames daunte for not winning the big game (yesterday) i'm gonna jump through my computer screen and start swinging. :angryfire:

Where and when did pepp blow this game, no INT's, 3 TD's, almost 300 yards, WHERE? He worked his ass off, blame who you want but not daunte for criminy sakes. He needs help around him.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

It's not over 'till...

We don't get those two back-to-back penalties on our last drive and we win the game...it's that simple. We were rolling and then we get the "holding" call (it is a proven fact that there is holding on every play in the NFL...only a matter if the refs want to call it or not on any given play) and then the offense shut down...BALL GAME!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

It's not over 'till...

It's not over till... we take the field with moron tice as our coach. Looks like that will happen again on sunday against the redskins. Looks like another loss and a missed playoff berth again. Hey, at least Tice would probably be fired if that happened, which would make me happy. It isn't like we have the D or intelligent head coach, to win in the playoffs anyways, especially on the road.

anderson

I don't think we will, but if for some stroke of luck we make it to the playoffs and then the NFC championship game and we have to play the falcons.....
    well i can see another anderson blowing the game winning field goal just like in 98.
    6949da5ce3db19514b6088f4f00ffabd

Wyndy11 is offline Rookie

It's not over 'till...

It ain't over till it's over.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

It's not over 'till...

Personally I can't put this loss on Daunte, it would be retarded. But our offense did absolutely nothing in the second half, that is the reason wel lost. We can always count on our defense sucking, but we expect our vaunted offense to show up all game, and it has done nothing in te second haf going on 4 weeks. We got lucky in Detroit, in reality we should be 0-4.

There are a million better reasons why we LOST than Daunte but hey...
    Brett Farve WON the game for the Packers, Daunte did NOT.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast