Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    secret squirrel is offline Waterboy

It's never been this bad!!

I've been a diehard fan since the Metropolitan Stadium days and this is as bad as it gets. I felt compelled to to vent my frustrations with some fellow Vike fans. Even back in the Steckal days it wasn't this bad because we were short on talent. Ziggy should go to Bud Grant and beg him to rescue the Vikings one last time. Just come in and get us back some respectability the rest of the year. I feel very sorry for Peterson who is keyed on every single play he is out there. Plus what is with this taking him out on all third down plays. I hope that Coleman is right and Cowler will be sought out after the season is over. For now bring in someone, anyone, that can at least give the players some confidence in the passing game. We need a quarterback friendly offense and we have anything but that right now. The sad part is that we are going to win three more games and get a much worse draft choice than we could. Something that really bothers me is the Childress decision to let Thigpen go unprotected in order to protect a couple has been qb's. You watch and see that Thigpen doesn't flourish in Kansas City. How many more horrible decisions are we going to let this idiot make? Is there an email where we fans can let Ziggy know how us fans feel? Losing to our biggest rivals like this is as bad as it can get! Childress admitted he sucked as a coach today and that alone should get him fired.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: It's never been this bad!!

welcome to the site

SKOL!!!

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

It might get worse

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Look on the bright side, tickets will be cheap for the games!

PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    welcome to the site

SKOL!!!
    Its been bad ehh!

SKOL!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Welcome aboard secret squirrel.
    Thanks for venting on us, that's what we're here for, and we feel your pain.

Stick around and post often.
    It's bound to get better.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

This has been the worst year for sports if you are a Minnesotan. The Gophers football team is their worst since I can remember and that's a long, long time. Last year's Gopher basketball team was the worst it's ever been.
    The Vikings last year sucked but at least we had a bit of home. This year they are worse than last year.
    The Twins stunk it up big time this year as did the Wild and the Minnesota Gopher hockey team fell apart at the end of the season.
    The Timberwolves are 0-4 this year.
    The only bright spot (at least I hope so) is the Gopher basketball team this year. They seemed destined not for great things but some hope of improvement. Of course virtually anything would be an improvement over last year.
    I'm growing weary of being a Minnesota fan!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

secret squirrel is offline Waterboy

Thanks for the warm welcome. What makes things worse for me is that I live in WI and work with way too many Packer fans. It's been so bad this year that the Packer fans are even letting up on Viking fans. Childress is the one who passed on Garcia during the offseason and had enough confidence in his offense that he didn't bring in a qualified qb. He should be held accountable. We've been outcoached all year long except last week against another joke of a coach. Favre would be now retired had the Packers hired Chidress before we did. I'm just afraid the coach will convince the owner to tear apaprt the team and build from scratch. I do remember him talking about how this team was the best job out there when he took over. Has he really
    convinced the owner that we had no talent when he took over? I sure hope not because a good coach could turn this around in a year or two at most.

Frostbite is offline Coach

"secret" wrote:
    Thanks for the warm welcome. What makes things worse for me is that I live in WI and work with way too many Packer fans. It's been so bad this year that the Packer fans are even letting up on Viking fans. Childress is the one who passed on Garcia during the offseason and had enough confidence in his offense that he didn't bring in a qualified qb. He should be held accountable. We've been outcoached all year long except last week against another joke of a coach. Favre would be now retired had the Packers hired Chidress before we did. I'm just afraid the coach will convince the owner to tear apaprt the team and build from scratch. I do remember him talking about how this team was the best job out there when he took over. Has he really
    convinced the owner that we had no talent when he took over? I sure hope not because a good coach could turn this around in a year or two at most.

Your Welcome....from your Handsome and Charming Assistant...Morrocco Mole.

Cheers!
    Where is Frostbite Falls Minnesota?

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

Hey at least there is a start of a core group of players for the Wolves that could be very very veyr exciting in a couple of years.
    The twins get Liariano back, and could do as well if not a little better depending on trades and FA.
    The Wild are looking good this year and are defiantly Playoff caliber.
    The vikes got AP and.........uhhh............hey at least we can look forward to a new coach.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast