Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    MediaLoca is offline Rookie

It's finally here

Somehow...Someway I've made it.

From thusday till today I'VE MADE IT!

It's monday night and i have enough money for a little ceasers pizza and a coke. The butterflies in my stomache are even stonger than before, my beloved vikings VS. the patriots for a rise in Mel Kilpers Power rankings HA!

time to kick open the lazy boy and sit down and relax (Well not really) as the number one rushing defense (Proud To say it!) takes on Brady "The Surgeon" and the two headed monster Corolance Morillan.

*CHEERS* to a beautifull game and to wishing we take center stange AND prove all the "Haters" wrong.

SKOL!

Del Rio Guest

Re: It's finally here

Your butterfies are going to turn into demons after you down a 5$ pizza, I am sure you know that. I love the ceasars not only for the price but it is a gift that keeps on giving! ;D

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

....second only to the spanish omelet.

This is going to be a great game.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni

im so excited for the game tonight!! i cant wait

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I HATE the fact that I have to stay at work until noon before heading to the cities.
    I am absoultely worthless today (more so than others ;D).

I am supposed to be programing a newtagging system for content for our largest client, and the only thing I can think of is a dome so loud that it is shaking tonight...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    I HATE the fact that I have to stay at work until noon before heading to the cities.
    I am absoultely worthless today (more so than others ;D).

I am supposed to be programing a newtagging system for content for our largest client, and the only thing I can think of is a dome so loud that it is shaking tonight...
    I had my weekly 1-on-1 with my manager a bit ago and all I could think about was "11.5 hours until kick-off...."

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

MediaLoca is offline Rookie

"Del" wrote:
    Your butterfies are going to turn into demons after you down a 5$ pizza, I am sure you know that. I love the ceasars not only for the price but it is a gift that keeps on giving! ;D
    Not only, when fresh, does it come out to one of the best but affordable as well... *mmmm little ceasers*.

"I had my weekly 1-on-1 with my manager a bit ago and all I could think about was "11.5 hours until kick-off...." - =Z=

Ahhh, not as bad as me... I can't even hear the school bell because it's substituted by the "Dun Dun dun dun......DUN! DUN!" (Intro to monday night football theme song".

I can't wait for this game...tis was the night before christmas in 2002 that i saw this game @ my uncles house. Im so excited!

GO VIKINGS!

One love SKOL!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"MediaLoca" wrote:
    I can't even hear the school bell because it's substituted by the "Dun Dun dun dun......DUN! DUN!" (Intro to monday night football theme song".
    that is the ringtone on my phone.
    And of course I have it turned up to MAX, so everytime someone calls me the whole office knows what's on my mind today... ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Metrodump is offline Starter

I cant be waitin no mo either. Still whatching espn news highlights, bears, KC, dallas highlights followed by bears, KC, dallas highlights. LETS GET
    THE GAME ON. Gots me a half rack of old english silos warmin up as we speek

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Wish I would have saved my yearly game for this one instead of the Skins game.
    For all of you that will be there, make the dome ROCK.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast