Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1
    MediaLoca is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    132

    It's finally here

    Somehow...Someway I've made it.

    From thusday till today I'VE MADE IT!

    It's monday night and i have enough money for a little ceasers pizza and a coke. The butterflies in my stomache are even stonger than before, my beloved vikings VS. the patriots for a rise in Mel Kilpers Power rankings HA!

    time to kick open the lazy boy and sit down and relax (Well not really) as the number one rushing defense (Proud To say it!) takes on Brady "The Surgeon" and the two headed monster Corolance Morillan.

    *CHEERS* to a beautifull game and to wishing we take center stange AND prove all the "Haters" wrong.


    SKOL!

  2. #2
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: It's finally here

    Your butterfies are going to turn into demons after you down a 5$ pizza, I am sure you know that. I love the ceasars not only for the price but it is a gift that keeps on giving! ;D

  3. #3
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: It's finally here

    ....second only to the spanish omelet.

    This is going to be a great game.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  4. #4
    DustinDupont's Avatar
    DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,607

    Re: It's finally here

    im so excited for the game tonight!! i cant wait

  5. #5
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: It's finally here

    I HATE the fact that I have to stay at work until noon before heading to the cities.
    I am absoultely worthless today (more so than others ;D).

    I am supposed to be programing a newtagging system for content for our largest client, and the only thing I can think of is a dome so loud that it is shaking tonight...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #6
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: It's finally here

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I HATE the fact that I have to stay at work until noon before heading to the cities.
    I am absoultely worthless today (more so than others ;D).

    I am supposed to be programing a newtagging system for content for our largest client, and the only thing I can think of is a dome so loud that it is shaking tonight...
    I had my weekly 1-on-1 with my manager a bit ago and all I could think about was "11.5 hours until kick-off...."

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #7
    MediaLoca is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    132

    Re: It's finally here

    "Del" wrote:
    Your butterfies are going to turn into demons after you down a 5$ pizza, I am sure you know that. I love the ceasars not only for the price but it is a gift that keeps on giving! ;D
    Not only, when fresh, does it come out to one of the best but affordable as well... *mmmm little ceasers*.





    "I had my weekly 1-on-1 with my manager a bit ago and all I could think about was "11.5 hours until kick-off...." - =Z=

    Ahhh, not as bad as me... I can't even hear the school bell because it's substituted by the "Dun Dun dun dun......DUN! DUN!" (Intro to monday night football theme song".

    I can't wait for this game...tis was the night before christmas in 2002 that i saw this game @ my uncles house. Im so excited!

    GO VIKINGS!

    One love SKOL!


  8. #8
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: It's finally here

    "MediaLoca" wrote:
    I can't even hear the school bell because it's substituted by the "Dun Dun dun dun......DUN! DUN!" (Intro to monday night football theme song".
    that is the ringtone on my phone.
    And of course I have it turned up to MAX, so everytime someone calls me the whole office knows what's on my mind today... ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  9. #9
    Metrodump's Avatar
    Metrodump is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    156

    Re: It's finally here

    I cant be waitin no mo either. Still whatching espn news highlights, bears, KC, dallas highlights followed by bears, KC, dallas highlights. LETS GET
    THE GAME ON. Gots me a half rack of old english silos warmin up as we speek


    Offline

  10. #10
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: It's finally here

    Wish I would have saved my yearly game for this one instead of the Skins game.
    For all of you that will be there, make the dome ROCK.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Finally.....
    By TheAnimal93 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 01:53 AM
  2. I'm finally in!!!!
    By Bubba Jed in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 02:58 AM
  3. Finally......
    By ElBarto in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-06-2005, 01:46 PM
  4. It s here finally!!!!!!
    By vikoles in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2003, 08:55 PM
  5. Finally...
    By PacNWVike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-07-2003, 09:11 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •