Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
    CCthebest is offline Hall of Famer

Re: It's Brad Childress vs. Mike Tice

"Del" wrote:
    Wow those poll results are sad and confirm even more that a large number of Vikings fans have about 3 seconds worth of memory.

The again the poll is like asking would you like to be kicked in the nuts? Or kicked in the balls?........

Mike Tice is as much of a Twat as Chilly, only Tice got by on the coat tails of Moss and Culpepper he managed to inherit talent and waste it. Chilly has built his team from the line up.

Sadly I respect Chilly more. Tice is a blowhard.
    Childress has AD who is as much of a game breaker and game changer as Pep and Moss were. So Tice riding thier coat tails is the same as Dickless riding AD's. Tice was a better coach. But then so was Les. Its nice to finally see most of the people here know how bad a HC Dickless is.

Yfz01 is offline Asst. Coach

"CCthebest" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    Wow those poll results are sad and confirm even more that a large number of Vikings fans have about 3 seconds worth of memory.

The again the poll is like asking would you like to be kicked in the nuts? Or kicked in the balls?........

Mike Tice is as much of a Twat as Chilly, only Tice got by on the coat tails of Moss and Culpepper he managed to inherit talent and waste it. Chilly has built his team from the line up.

Childress has AD who is as much of a game breaker and game changer as Pep and Moss were. So Tice riding thier coat tails is the same as Dickless riding AD's. Tice was a better coach. But then so was Les. Its nice to finally see most of the people here know how bad a HC Dickless is.
    Uhh, how is Childress riding APs coat tails? Everyone is complaining because AP wasn't in during the end of the freakin game for crying out loud.
    Moss is more of a gamechanger then AP is.
    Notice how he's been on the two highest scoring offenses of all time.

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer

"Del" wrote:

Great post and well said.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"CCthebest" wrote:
    Neither Tice nor Steckle were better coaches than Childress.
    Tice was probably a better person, and Steckle was probably at organization.
    But better coaches?
    Please.
    He is one of the worst coaches, and maybe as bad as Tice or even Steckle.
    But he was NOT the worst coach in Vikings history, and anyone who thinks so has a short memory.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

C Mac D is online now Posting to P'own

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "CCthebest" wrote:
    Neither Tice nor Steckle were better coaches than Childress.
    Tice was probably a better person, and Steckle was probably at organization.
    But better coaches?
    Please.
    He is one of the worst coaches, and maybe as bad as Tice or even Steckle.
    But he was NOT the worst coach in Vikings history, and anyone who thinks so has a short memory.
    I'd say Tice is as bad as Childress, just with a more likable personality.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

CCthebest is offline Hall of Famer

Tice was manily a bad coach cause he had no disciple, and the players didnt respect him. They liked him for the most part. I doubt a single player has respect or admiration for Dickless. He makes me sick to my stomache when i see or hear him on tv.

packerbasher is offline Rookie

They both suck.Bring back BUD.Seriously though I hope wilf goes after the chin so we can have
    a REAL coach.

DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni

I have never had as much hate towards a coach before, Childress is ten times worse than Tice

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

Childress sucks!

Tice REALLY sucks!

Bring on...?

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

However, Tice was a victim of circumstances.

What would you do if the company you worked for fired your boss and asked if you’d like a crack at the position? Unless it’s brain surgery, I’m sure that every one of us would take it.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast