Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: its been said already, but...

everyone needs a hug

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

The Vikes will be fine...and once they start eliminating the little mistakes...AND get a few breaks from the jerkwad refs...they will start winning.
    Time to start is this SUNDAY...by beating the Bears!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman

"tgorsegner" wrote:
    i do apologize for not checking who wrote the give up thread. i was just getting a little annoyed at the fact alot threads in the huddle was negative last night.
    No problem tgor.
    We have had 10 days to recover since our last loss.
    So we are feeling good again.
    It could be a different story on Monday.
    I think we should beat the Bears.
    But then again, I thought we should have beaten the Chiefs and the Lions too.

Ranger is offline Coach

I'm not upset at all about this season.
    It's going, basically, just like I had imagined it would.
    We have some great young players that are getting experience.
    We're still transitioning into a new offense.
    There's a lot of things going on with this team right now, and only time and repetition will make things work.

I imagine a top five pick for us, which gets us even more young, talented players.
    The ones we have now (of which there are quite a few) will have a solid season or two of experience under their belts, and will be continually improving.
    We'll probably win an additional five to six games next year...and then, the sky's the limit.

Just be patient and give Chilly and the young kids a season or two to figure it out.
    They say a quarterback takes three years to adjust to the speed and movement of the NFL, imagine what it takes for a whole new offense?

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

I really think the futures of the franchise depend on the development of TJack or if they choose to go in another direct with a young QB. You have some good young talent at the skill positions that will develop into very good players if the injury bug stays away. On the oline, after watching the Viking game vs the Pack a second time, tackles look like they could be upgraded. Birk and Hutch have plenty of good years in them yet.

On defense, the front seven has enough young deep to keep it rolling, however whenever Big Pat goes, so does that very stout run defense as well. Guy is a monster inside. Secondary other than Winfield are unknowns. Your safeties are aging and will some of the promising young CB develop?

To me, one of the biggest question marks of this past offseason is why the Vikes didn't address the QB situation earlier to protect against any hiccups or injuries to TJack.

Kinda like, why the "flip" the Packers didn't address the running back position. Oh well, that is my take on the Vikings.. not all gloom and doom. I really wonder if Childress is the right man for the job, but the talent is comming for the Vikes.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

The Vikes' future is so bright....they gotta wear shades....because AP is a TRUE SUPERSTAR!
    Once the QB situation is resolved (and the WRs get some more games under their belts...especially Sidney Rice), the offense will catch up with the defense...then LOOK OUT!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    everyone needs a hug

I looked up Richard Simmons, and this is what I found... And I was having such a good day...

Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

the hell
    We're bringing purple back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12