Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big C is offline Coordinator

It's all Madden's fault...

I think Dante is playing too much Madden 06 and is getting the whole QB cone/vision thing wrong. That's why he can't see his open wide recievers. I think Dante should go back to playing some Madden 05 before the saints game and fix the problem. He might as well hire an Offensive Coordinator while he's in there too...

That's my take on our current situation :lol: .
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

Prophet Guest

Re: It's all Madden's fault...

Good point! The cone vision has to go, he needs to use the controls that he is comfortable with.

Ha ha agreed.....percision passing my arse, it should be called un-necessarily overly complicated passing.

Too much button mashing, hold r1, x,y,a,x,b,yy+up...Dooh!

Just drop back and let it go, or take off down field....he's thinking way to much.

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

I haven't played madden 06 yet, but after reading an article about that new passing thing, I don't think I want to.

How do you import rosters, though??
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

I hated it at first...But once you get used to it, if you like it realistic then its good.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

TheViking is offline Rookie

I have always been a big Madden fan but this year I'm playing more NCAA 06 then Madden. I'm not a fan of the cone vision, cool idea but it sucks. Also the control set up for NCAA is way better than Madden has ever been. Also does anyone else think that the star player option is kinda lame for both games.
    One cold January morning I will wake up and be able to say holy sh** they actually won!

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

I don't buy into that "Madden's more realistic" theory. It's not often that I see a QB throw a ball out of bounds when the receiver has a good chance of catching it in bounds.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

spdolphs is offline Training Camp

I'm sticking with my hand held Coleco football. I always warm up with a game of Pong on the Atari first.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"JDogg926" wrote:
    I don't buy into that "Madden's more realistic" theory. It's not often that I see a QB throw a ball out of bounds when the receiver has a good chance of catching it in bounds.
    I think the sideline catches/animations for recievers are TERRIBLE! That really bothers me.

Anyway, Daunte just needs to use the right thumbstick more.

Madden 06 is not that bad...but who thought of the curse when McNabb got hammered at Atlanta? Oh...I did.
    As for the "improvements" they do to Madden each year this year there were very few. I have played them all and this year there were fewer things that really stodd in the WOW column. The passer thing is OK but really kind of unnecessary. I do like the ability to have more control for reception purposes and that part is alright...but as you play the game it really allows you to telegraph your throws and any good player will respond to that and make some kind of pick.
    In my opinion, Madden should offer roster updates for all their games starting with Madden 2001 so you could still play your favorite version and have all the rcent rosters. It surely would not take that much to do it online with all the EA Sports ONline stuff available now...maybe I'll suggest it.
    For those who love the Madden game, you gotta get it and then grab a PSP and get that version also. If you are not that sold on Madden, then get 2005 and enjoy the defense. If you want to dominate on offense get 2004. I will say one more thing on Madden 06...with the onset of the passer element, you do have more completions against the same tough defenses you get in the Madden 2005 so it is really the best of both worlds.
    Until next time, I'll see you on the field!
    Gene Ramsay
    AKA - AlabamaViking
    www.vikingsfanatic69.com
    I'll see you on the field!
    #1 Vikings FAN in Alabama!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast