Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Kleinsasser is offline Rookie

Isn't this about the ugliest thing you've ever...

Frozen Tundran, I just lost the respect I had for you...
    Latoya Jackson: "Rub a dub dub, thanks for the grub...Yay God!"

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by GreenBaySlackers

lol, Josdin how did you find that...
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Well, I read Page 2 faily regularly, and I just remembered that they had look-alikes there. I just never thought to look for Jimmy there before. It just amazes me that they have 17 pages of them.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by little redhead

Quite honestly it was kind of a silly post to begin with anyway.

I know, I was just having some fun. [8D]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">So Frozen Tundran I would not take the sexual preference slams to personal.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Of course not, but it did take me somewhat by surprise. I must admit that's the LAST subject I thought would come up when I posted it. Couldn't resist giving back a little though, considering the responses it seemed to get. Frankly I figured you guys would use that cool morphing tool out at the front of the site to post distorted pictures of Packers or something.

I think I can rest my case though, with that pic I don't *need* morphing tools!
    *grin*
    "He either fears his fate too much,
    Or his deserts are small,
    Who dares not put it to the touch,
    To win or lose it all. "

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Kleinsasser

Frozen Tundran, I just lost the respect I had for you...
    That's a true tragedy considering I didn't know you even existed, nor had any respect for me at all.

I can't write all cerebral posts or smack though, and when butt-ugly stares you in the face it's tough not to scream...

*grin*
    To win or lose it all. "

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Frozen Tundran
    It's all very strage...does this involve one of those obscure and disgusting Viking traditions like forcing children to eat lutefisk?

*grin*

I think I can rest my case though, with that pic I don't *need* morphing tools!

*grin*

I can't write all cerebral posts or smack though, and when butt-ugly stares you in the face it's tough not to scream...

*grin*

Okay, dude...the *grin* thing is starting to creep me out. I keep picturing Jack Nicholson or Jim Carrey in "The Mask".

*shudder*
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

[/quote]

Okay, dude...the *grin* thing is starting to creep me out. I keep picturing Jack Nicholson or Jim Carrey in "The Mask".

*shudder*
    [/quote]

LOL! No, that would be *evil grin* or *big evil grin*--it's standard netspeak to indicate tone. I write a lot of things that are meant only to be jokes, and I've found throwing a smiley or grin in keeps people from missing the joke and getting all bent out of shape over it.
    To win or lose it all. "

ok, although it's nice to see(?) some new faces, this line is completely lame. who cares what a football player looks like? sorry red, you're allowed. tundra's just havin some fun, like hv's farve retirement link. p.s i dig redheads...[]
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

Who cares what he looks like that dosent determine how good he is.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345