Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Isn't this about the ugliest thing you've ever...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bleedpurple

I didnt accuse you to be dorian grey! why would i, I don't even know who he is...Packer guy!....
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Heh, "The Picture of Dorian Grey" by Oscar Wilde features a debauched person of twisted loyalties who isn't what he seems to be.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
    This is a stupid argument anyway! I don't care about your sexuality! YOu judged the looks of a guy....that's why people accused you of being a taker!!

I was just rattling your cage anyway.
    [8D]

No one has to be an expert on ugly, it just leaps out at you. Ray Nitchke musta hit every branch on the way down when he fell outta the ugly tree.

I just thought that picture was funny. He looks like a hung-over prison guard who hit the floor face down.
    "He either fears his fate too much,
    Or his deserts are small,
    Who dares not put it to the touch,
    To win or lose it all. "

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Last time I checked Tundra, you were the one commenting on his looks, not us. I was just saying that whether or not Hovan is ugly really doesn't matter, after all he did get a pizza hut commercial.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by ItalianStallion

Last time I checked Tundra, you were the one commenting on his looks, not us. I was just saying that whether or not Hovan is ugly really doesn't matter, after all he did get a pizza hut commercial.

Well I hope his agent doesn't use that as his promotional pic for his next commercial, it looks like his face caught on fire and someone stomped on it with a track shoe to put it out.

Yeah, I sure noticed that gargoyle glaring at me all right and was repelled enough to share the horror. However, it was you guys that instantly conjured homoerotic fantasies from it.

It honestly never occured to me anyone could think of sex and that Stumpface at the same time without retching.
    "He either fears his fate too much,
    Or his deserts are small,
    Who dares not put it to the touch,
    To win or lose it all. "

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Brett Favre hit every branch on the way out of the ugly tree, too.

But don't be sad, he didn't feel a thing, until he realized he'd crushed his Vicoden bottle on the way down. Then he cried.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

http://www.commsp.ee.ic.ac.uk/~whc/image/ugly.jpg
    I found tundra's pic here it really explains alot. HA
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

hmmmmm.... ok... a few things to add to this. How about we don't talk about anybody elses sexual preferences... it doesn't have a place on this board. Secondly, its not a great picture. Being of the female variety I have to say that he is one of the least attractive players we have... right up there with Jimmy, but who f'n cares what they look like. They're not models, they get paid to play football.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by triedandtruevikesfan

hmmmmm.... ok... a few things to add to this. How about we don't talk about anybody elses sexual preferences... it doesn't have a place on this board. Secondly, its not a great picture. Being of the female variety I have to say that he is one of the least attractive players we have... right up there with Jimmy, but who f'n cares what they look like. They're not models, they get paid to play football.

Speaking of Jimmy, anyone ever notice a startling resemblance between Kleinsasser and Jack Black? Maybe it's just me.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by josdin00

Speaking of Jimmy, anyone ever notice a startling resemblance between Kleinsasser and Jack Black? Maybe it's just me.

Wait! I'm not the only one! I just scanned the archives of ESPN Page2's "Here's Looking At You" feature. Seventh row down, on the left.

http://espn.go.com/page2/s/looking/archive15.html

little redhead is offline Asst. Coach

Quite honestly it was kind of a silly post to begin with anyway. Debating attractiveness is like beating a dead horse. Everyone finds different things attractive I for one find someone more attractive because of their personality more so then their physical looks anyway not to say I find Brad Pitt ugly but that's beside the point. Frozen Tundrans post was to get our goat and he did and he is correct that it is not a good picture. Just to point out though I was not the first to talk about sexual preferences or anything I just played along and added some fuel to the fire. That being said you all are correct in no one drafts players because of their looks. The sexual comments are a normal reply from a lot of these people who post especially when it comes to the original subject matter being posted by a Packer fan. If you look back at any of the banter between the Packer fans that come to this board to post and the replies they get they almost always somewhere imply questions about their sexual nature whether it links to the same sex or sex with their relatives and so on. Just thought I would point that out as something I have noticed when reading replies to the Packer fans that come here to gloat etc. So Frozen Tundran I would not take the sexual preference slams to personal.

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

lol, Josdin how did you find that...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast