Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Isn't this about the ugliest thing you've ever...

...seen?

Bleech, I pity Flanagan having to look at this nasty mug all day. He sure looks better with his helmet on. What's that hairstyle called, the Neanderthal Mullet?
    [td]

http://images.nfl.com/images/players/60x80/187562.jpg
    "He either fears his fate too much,
    Or his deserts are small,
    Who dares not put it to the touch,
    To win or lose it all. "

little redhead is offline Asst. Coach

Now Now! I thought your other posts have been witty up to this point but this is just downright catty. You are picking on my boy! I will agree that particular picture isn't that great but I will not agree he is the ugliest thing I have seen. I happen to be a girl and find him kind of sexy. Although most my friends think I am nuts but oh well. Mullet no way that is where the back is longer and the sides are cut short which is not the case with Hovan's hair it is just long all over which I also like.

Mossville is offline Starter

we must have one of those fudgepackers from WI talking up a muck. Frozen tundran must be one of those guys that marches in those *** rights parades checking out profiles on Hovan to see how a guy looks.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Frozen Tundran

...seen?

Bleech, I pity Flanagan having to look at this nasty mug all day. He sure looks better with his helmet on. What's that hairstyle called, the Neanderthal Mullet?
    [td]

http://images.nfl.com/images/players/60x80/187562.jpg
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Well tundra, unlike the Packers we don't pick players based on how "pretty" they look. For the vikes most of the action takes place on the field, and thus talent is important. However since most of the action in the Packers organization seems to take place in the lockeroom, I can see why sexual attractiveness might be important to you.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

He must be. I think maybe he is jealous because he wishes he had hair. Or you may be right maybe he is just trying to cover up his attraction to Hovan by ripping on his looks!

I just thought I would qualify my statements before Frozen Tundran rips on me for only enjoying football for the pretty boys. Yes I am a girl and that is the beauty of being a girl who enjoys football. Not only can you understand and love the game of football I also can enjoy the scenary so to speak. I just wanted to get that straight I can talk football with the best of the boys that I hang around with. So that being said I loved your response Italian Stallion couldn't have said it better myself. We pick our players for their heart and soul for their drive and talent all of which Hovan excels at. My question would be why is this guys looking through the pictures of our players at the vikings website? Either he has issues which remain hidden in his closet or he has nothing better to rip on then our players looks.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by little redhead

Now Now! I thought your other posts have been witty up to this point but this is just downright catty. You are picking on my boy! I will agree that particular picture isn't that great but I will not agree he is the ugliest thing I have seen. I happen to be a girl and find him kind of sexy. Although most my friends think I am nuts but oh well. Mullet no way that is where the back is longer and the sides are cut short which is not the case with Hovan's hair it is just long all over which I also like.

Heh, heh...you're all worked up about this, aren't you? []

No need to involve me in your Hovan fantasies. I was just looking up his stats to see if he's lost as much as people think, and that hideous purple wart of a face staring at me was truly disturbing. He should see if he can get a cameo in the next LOTR movie as an Orc.
    *grin*

Even if you like him, you must admit that's not his best picture. He looks like he lost a battle with Jim Beam and woke up on the barrom floor that morning.

I always kinda liked him as a player, he needs to return to form though. He sure didn't make his presense felt on the Viking line last year. Oh, and as for you and your Viking friend's homoerotic lockerroom fantasies, that was TMI.
    [Beer]
    To win or lose it all. "

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by little redhead

I just thought I would qualify my statements before Frozen Tundran rips on me for only enjoying football for the pretty boys.

Nah, that's OK, I understand. Do you suppose I got to UW Women's basketball mostly to appreciate the strategic struggle, or to see limber young undergrads running and jumping about in sweaty shorts and tank tops? [8D]
    To win or lose it all. "

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

IT seems to me that Frozen Tundra is really PURPLE TUNDRA coming over here to chat on a REAL FANS SITE!!! what's wrong GB to incompetent to have one! Tell me someone in GB knows how to develop a website, Maybe webby will consider making one for Back-Packer fans....For some $$$$ Of course!

YOU KNow your an undercover Vikings fan/bandwagon fan!!!!

You can't make friends with the enemy!!!

I would say the latter. You probably enjoy the tank tops and shorts more then the game itself. But that ok! You are correct in that it is not the best picure ever of him. I appreciate your sense of humor though.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast