Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

Interesting Viking article

Outcast316,

Hey, I never claimed to be a genius. I expect my name calling was out of anger created by being called names and getting accused of things I never did. My appologies if you or others were offended. I tried to direct my anger at those who specifically called me out. You should be able to see that, right?

I came here to talk football. How about you?
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

outcast316 is offline Pro-Bowler

TEXPACK,

You came here to talk about football. That is great however, you dislike the Vikings. This brings in a differing opinion which makes things interesting on these boards. The posts I have read by you expect us not to be biased towards the Vikings!!! That is absurd!!!! This is a Viking board. The reason I decided to take issue with some of your posts is simply because you claim to be highly intelligent however, you attack others like some “mongrel”.
    Signature not changing until the Vikings win the Super Bowl. Started- 7/8/2005

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

"TEXPACK" wrote:
    Wow,

Listen, dispite you all attacking me for no apparent reason I intend to remain civil.
    [size=7px][/size]

Another short lived Retarded Piss Ant Packer Fan broken promise. :drunken:
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Horn,
    Maybe I should have phrased it I will remain civil to those who do likewise. I'm not into attacks on innocent bystanders. But, if I am attacked I intend to defend myself.

Out,
    Where did I ever state I expect Vikings fans to be "unbiased". I would appreciate good football talk and would move on. Most of what I get is "Pukers,Slackers,Fav-ray sucks garbage.

Read the boards and you will see some really bright people on here. Where do I make claims of being "highly intellegent"? I do have a college degree but, have worked hard all my life.

I'm just a "God, family, Green Bay Packers" kind of guy. Never have I made any claims beyond this.
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

"TEXPACK" wrote:
    Horn,
    Maybe I should have phrased it I will remain civil to those who do likewise. I'm not into attacks on innocent bystanders. But, if I am attacked I intend to defend myself.

Out,
    Where did I ever state I expect Vikings fans to be "unbiased". I would appreciate good football talk and would move on. Most of what I get is "Pukers,Slackers,Fav-ray sucks garbage.

Read the boards and you will see some really bright people on here. Where do I make claims of being "highly intellegent"? I do have a college degree but, have worked hard all my life.

I'm just a "God, family, Green Bay Packers" kind of guy. Never have I made any claims beyond this.
    We've said it a million times before and we'll say it a million times again before all is said and done, but this IS A VIKINGS SITE. Did you expect us to say we love green bay and fav-ray is god?

TNT,

Why do you all take losing so hard? I don't expect anyone here to exclaim his Love for the Pack and don't believe anyone believes Farve is God. (by the way that is boardering on offensive and blasfamy)
    Least of all Brett he's just an everyday guy with special talents he displays in an ordinary town. This story is the fabric of what makes America great!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

I guess I didn't realize the football season had started and we were already losing :scratch:

outcast316 is offline Pro-Bowler

TEXPACK,

You claim to be above people when you use the phrase "I'm trying to educate retards like you". This is what I take issue with. Tex, go to a packer board it's the same way!! It is differing point of views that make the world an interesting place.
    Signature not changing until the Vikings win the Super Bowl. Started- 7/8/2005

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

See, it's the inability of Packer fans to see Brett for what he really is that drives Vikings fans nuts. Brett is a good quarterback in the NFL. He could even be called a great quarterback. I'll recognise that. However, he is not the physical representation of all that is great about this country. If you look on the back of a quarter, you see symbols of peace and freedom, not a picture of Brett filling his "prescriptions". It says "E Pluribus Unum" - "Out of many, One", not "Viva La Brett" - "long live the jerk" (loosely translated). Vikings fans rip on Brett so much because Packers fans praise him too much, and since I don't see packer fans changing their ways in the near future, don't expect any changes from our side of the rivalry either.

Wow josdin, I am now inspired. I think anyone who reads that will appreciate your insightfullness. You are worthy of so little.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast