Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Interesting Viking article

"webmaster" wrote:
    I posted what when? Got the wrong guy; but hey, you're credibility has never been too sparkling. Typical packer fan, makes stuff up as he goes just to fit his narrow little paradigm.

Doesn't it even bother you, Texpack, that your whole post is pointless and not worth reading when you start out like a kid having a tantrum (with similar logic processes)?

If someone is bored, let me know what the yaddlehoo has to say. I am sure to be quite touched. Oh, by the way genius: this is a Vikings site. Don't let our civility coax you into thinking it is anything more than a Vikings Pride/Packers Suck site. We'll post whatever the hell we want when we want and if you don't like it then go find a meat packing home. Bloody brilliant, these pack fans.
    [size=7px][/size]

Good answer :thumbleft:
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

"purplehorn" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:
    I posted what when? Got the wrong guy; but hey, you're credibility has never been too sparkling. Typical packer fan, makes stuff up as he goes just to fit his narrow little paradigm.

Doesn't it even bother you, Texpack, that your whole post is pointless and not worth reading when you start out like a kid having a tantrum (with similar logic processes)?

If someone is bored, let me know what the yaddlehoo has to say. I am sure to be quite touched. Oh, by the way genius: this is a Vikings site. Don't let our civility coax you into thinking it is anything more than a Vikings Pride/Packers Suck site. We'll post whatever the hell we want when we want and if you don't like it then go find a meat packing home. Bloody brilliant, these pack fans.
    [size=7px][/size]

Good answer :thumbleft:
    not even a reason to comment and let this whiner (thats loser for you texpack) think folks read his posts :silent:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

Wow,

First off I did clip and paste this article from this website. It is on the homepage. Go look for yourselves. The date was 4/30/04.

I didn't make this up and one would think the Webmaster would know what featured articles are on his homepage. If I am wrong sorry about the presumption.

Listen, dispite you all attacking me for no apparent reason I intend to remain civil.
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Texpack

Don't the packers have websites you can go to? Or don't know what the internet is in GreenBay?

Why do we have to put up with you?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Hey whackoff,

An educational opportunity was offered nothing more or less. What you choose to do with it is your decision. Is this the free country I fought for? If I can educate you dreary little people I will accomplish my goal.
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

DoyleRulz84 is offline Rookie

texpack you know posting that would piss people off. This is probably why you have no friends and lost at the game of life.
    4ee016e435d4da86194a9f140c831959

I actually posted this article a couple weeks ago. It is on the purplepride.org homepage at the bottom under "More News". I thought it was a lousy article, which it is. That guy doesn't know anything about football, only gambling.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"TEXPACK" wrote:
    Hey whackoff,

An educational opportunity was offered nothing more or less. What you choose to do with it is your decision. Is this the free country I fought for? If I can educate you dreary little people I will accomplish my goal.
    TP - You think you're educating us? I guess I have been educated..., on how idiotic some Packers fans are. It's a shame you can only use your freedom to piss people off.

Webby - Can you take away this guys "freedom". P-L-E-A-S-E ?

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Thank you NeoVike,

Finally some honesty! Did these mongrals attack you after you posted it the first time? If I would have known I would have left the subject alone. I just thought an opinion, which was not my own, and differed from the typical rah,rah here was noble.

I guess it slipped through the cracks. It is obvious a nerve was hit.

Sorry, Vikings fans the Vikings will win their first superbowl in their 44 year old history this year.

Ya, right WAKE UP! 9-7 at best. 8-8 probably.

outcast316 is offline Pro-Bowler

TEXPACK,

Once again I feel very empathic towards you. Again speaking or writing intelligently becomes an issue. I have a question for you TEXPACK, if the people on these boards are so "dreary" or unintelligent as you so eloquently wrote in a different post, than why do you hang around? If you are so educated why must you use words like "whackoff", "drooling moron”, and my personal favorite "retarded piss ant"?
    Signature not changing until the Vikings win the Super Bowl. Started- 7/8/2005

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast