SaintMan83 is offline Waterboy

Re:Interesting Take on NFCCG officiating

ejmat wrote:
    SaintMan83 wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    SaintMan83 wrote:
    scottishvike wrote:
    SaintMan83 wrote:
    My bad Favre. Hopefully you guys can move on, because I have been seeing articles all the way up to recently with Vikings Fans and journalist still whining about calls.
    Move on? So why bring it up again? Hell will rival the North Pole before a lot of Vikings fans change their minds about what went on in that game.
    Hell will rival the North Pole before Vikings Fans can take away the fact their teams got beat by the eventual SB champs so why cry over it. You'll have a shot at the champs next year.
    You'll be as scared as Favre was in the pocket taking those "remember me" hits!

Favre on the ground, Favre on the ground. Looking like a fool, like a Favre on the Ground, with a Black and Gold jersey in his mouth, helmet on sideway, grabbing that ankle and whining to the refs he's a Favre on the Ground!

When we play yall next year we gonna put a little hot sauce on that ankle! LOL!

Not seeing anyone crying but I do see some troll coming into a Viking fan site solely to start crap. I'll be at the Saint game next year. I'd like to meet you. Then see how much crap you want to talk.
    You don't want none, I'd lay all 251.3 pounds into ya!
    I'm real freaking scared. It's that .3 that scares me away. LMAO.
    None

ejmat wrote:
    SaintMan83 wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    SaintMan83 wrote:
    scottishvike wrote:
    SaintMan83 wrote:
    My bad Favre. Hopefully you guys can move on, because I have been seeing articles all the way up to recently with Vikings Fans and journalist still whining about calls.
    Move on? So why bring it up again? Hell will rival the North Pole before a lot of Vikings fans change their minds about what went on in that game.
    Hell will rival the North Pole before Vikings Fans can take away the fact their teams got beat by the eventual SB champs so why cry over it. You'll have a shot at the champs next year.

Favre on the ground, Favre on the ground. Looking like a fool, like a Favre on the Ground, with a Black and Gold jersey in his mouth, helmet on sideway, grabbing that ankle and whining to the refs he's a Favre on the Ground!

Not seeing anyone crying but I do see some troll coming into a Viking fan site solely to start crap. I'll be at the Saint game next year. I'd like to meet you. Then see how much crap you want to talk.
    None

SaintMan83 wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    SaintMan83 wrote:
    scottishvike wrote:
    SaintMan83 wrote:
    252 pound 16 year old is classified as overly obese, not a hardass. Go back to your parents basement troll.

SaintMan83 wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    SaintMan83 wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    SaintMan83 wrote:
    scottishvike wrote:
    SaintMan83 wrote:

You'll be scareder then Favre avoiding "remember me" hits and throwing away your season to Porter!
    None

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

SaintMan83 wrote:
    Mr Anderson wrote:
    Is this guy fucking serious?

Ultra, do your thing.

Coming in here a month and a half after the game just to talk shit and post some nit-picky no-call video. You're an idiot, troll. Fuck you, your defensive coordinator, Anthony Hargrove, and Bobby McCray. The rest of the Saints are cool in my book, shows a few bad apples can really spoil the bunch.

And we gave you the game, don't forget that.
    Championship count:

Saints 1

Vikings 0

I like those apples!!!!
    Yet we beat your ass up and down the field. We just happened to beat our own too.

You did not beat us, we beat ourselves. Remember that your championship is tainted by dirty play, lucky calls, and a team beating themselves to get you there.

I seriously can't wait til we play next year, it's not even going to be close. And that's coming from one of the most pessimistic fans you'll ever meet.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

SaintMan83 wrote:
    SaintMan83 wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    SaintMan83 wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    SaintMan83 wrote:
    scottishvike wrote:
    SaintMan83 wrote:

You'll be scareder then Favre avoiding "remember me" hits and throwing away your season to Porter!
    Scareder? How old are you 6? Yup. Let your team try. I can't wait till Favre burns them. Not only will the Vikings win it will be a blowout.

Yes the Vikings made mistakes. But maybe when you push aside your flabby ass that gets in the way of seeing your dick maybe you will realize the Vikings kicked your team's ass up and down the field. You beat up a QB. We beat up your entire team. You won by the score. That's where it ends my friend.

Please show your face where we tailgate. I'd like to see your 251.3 pound fat ass say something.

This thread takes out the best off people.
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Rockmolder wrote:
    LOL Rock. Don't you like how I act tough with the trolls?

ejmat wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:
    LOL Rock. Don't you like how I act tough with the trolls?
    Well, it is quite amusing. I bet that, deep down, everyone is loving this. The Saints fan is pissing off the Vikings fans and the Vikings fans can easily prove the Saints fan wrong.

Everyone loves a little drama.
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

raptorman is offline Starter

I love it. A fan of a team that has has 9 winning seasons in 43 years comes here ands talks smack because they won the Super Bowl. FWIW, the Saints have winning records against these 4 teams. Detroit, Buffalo, Jets, KC and Tampa. So they get lucky one year. So did Tampa. Doesn't make them big winners in my book. Now if they can win it again next year...Yeah like that's going to happen...I might be a bit impressed but not much.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast