Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    SaintMan83 is offline Waterboy

Re:Interesting Take on NFCCG officiating

Ahhhhhhhh it's so funny to laugh at your suffering and shame. It's amazing your "superior team" has 0 SB Championships while mines has 1 more then you. Enjoy Favre throwing away your season next year while the Saints repeat with a real QB.
    None

Oh and "Superior" teams don't turn the ball over 5 times. If we fell on fumbles and didn't drop Int's we could have easily gotte 8 turnovers. The Vikings suck, deal with it.
    None

Bunch of bandwagoners you are. Let me guess, you were a steeler fan last year?

GTFO you POS TROLL

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

SaintMan83 wrote:
    My bad Favre. Hopefully you guys can move on, because I have been seeing articles all the way up to recently with Vikings Fans and journalist still whining about calls.
    Another classy Saint fan coming in here to stir up crap. Welcome to the site now you can leave. Enjoy your superbowl win. Just remember this your team is one of the worst franchises in the history of the NFL. You had one good year. Good for you.

SaintMan83 wrote:
    scottishvike wrote:
    SaintMan83 wrote:
    My bad Favre. Hopefully you guys can move on, because I have been seeing articles all the way up to recently with Vikings Fans and journalist still whining about calls.
    Move on? So why bring it up again? Hell will rival the North Pole before a lot of Vikings fans change their minds about what went on in that game.
    Hell will rival the North Pole before Vikings Fans can take away the fact their teams got beat by the eventual SB champs so why cry over it. You'll have a shot at the champs next year.
    Not seeing anyone crying but I do see some troll coming into a Viking fan site solely to start crap. I'll be at the Saint game next year. I'd like to meet you. Then see how much crap you want to talk.

SaintMan83 wrote:
    Oh and "Superior" teams don't turn the ball over 5 times. If we fell on fumbles and didn't drop Int's we could have easily gotte 8 turnovers. The Vikings suck, deal with it.
    Yet your team has a total of 5 playoff wins in 43 years. Who sucks! Yeah you won a superbowl. We didn't. Enjoy! Your franchise is still one of the worst franchises in NFL history. Now go home.

idahovikefan7 wrote:

GTFO you POS TROLL
    Bandwagoner? You guys struggled selling out playoff games before Favre came. Mad Vikings fans makes me happy! It's fun screwing over you guys. Is Favre's leg and ankle still as ugly purple as those vkings jersey's. How does that Prince fight song sound now! LOL(Headbutting computer in laughter)!!
    None

SaintMan83 wrote:
    idahovikefan7 wrote:

GTFO you POS TROLL
    Bandwagoner? You guys struggled selling out playoff games before Favre came. Mad Vikings fans makes me happy! It's fun screwing over you guys. Is Favre's leg and ankle still as ugly purple as those vkings jersey's. How does that Prince fight song sound now! LOL(Headbutting computer in laughter)!!
    This coming from a fan of a team that had trouble selling tickets for 40 years. LMAO

ejmat wrote:
    SaintMan83 wrote:
    scottishvike wrote:
    SaintMan83 wrote:
    Move on? So why bring it up again? Hell will rival the North Pole before a lot of Vikings fans change their minds about what went on in that game.
    Hell will rival the North Pole before Vikings Fans can take away the fact their teams got beat by the eventual SB champs so why cry over it. You'll have a shot at the champs next year.
    Not seeing anyone crying but I do see some troll coming into a Viking fan site solely to start crap. I'll be at the Saint game next year. I'd like to meet you. Then see how much crap you want to talk.
    You don't want none, I'd lay all 251.3 pounds into ya!
    None

SaintMan83 wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    SaintMan83 wrote:
    scottishvike wrote:
    SaintMan83 wrote:
    You don't want none, I'd lay all 251.3 pounds into ya!
    I'm real freaking scared. It's that .3 that scares me away. LMAO.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast