Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50
  1. #1
    SaintMan83 is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13

    Interesting Take on NFCCG officiating

    http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/01/31/not-all-the-calls-went-the-saints-way/

    Also after rewatching the game I watched Farve get away with a blatant intentional grounding as well. Bad calls happen, champions play through them. Hopefully we get a chance to lay some more "remember me" hits on Farve on the opening kickoff of the season.
    None

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    215

    Re:Interesting Take on NFCCG officiating

    SaintMan83 wrote:
    Hopefully we get a chance to lay some more "remember me" hits on Farve on the opening kickoff of the season.
    A ) Who's FaRve?
    B ) I don't think Favre returns kickoff's anymore, I could be wrong.
    C ) Can we move on?

  3. #3
    SaintMan83 is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13

    Re:Interesting Take on NFCCG officiating

    My bad Favre. Hopefully you guys can move on, because I have been seeing articles all the way up to recently with Vikings Fans and journalist still whining about calls.
    None

  4. #4
    scottishvike's Avatar
    scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Dunfermline
    Posts
    1,712
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re:Interesting Take on NFCCG officiating

    SaintMan83 wrote:
    My bad Favre. Hopefully you guys can move on, because I have been seeing articles all the way up to recently with Vikings Fans and journalist still whining about calls.
    Move on? So why bring it up again? Hell will rival the North Pole before a lot of Vikings fans change their minds about what went on in that game.

  5. #5
    SaintMan83 is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13

    Re:Interesting Take on NFCCG officiating

    scottishvike wrote:
    SaintMan83 wrote:
    My bad Favre. Hopefully you guys can move on, because I have been seeing articles all the way up to recently with Vikings Fans and journalist still whining about calls.
    Move on? So why bring it up again? Hell will rival the North Pole before a lot of Vikings fans change their minds about what went on in that game.
    Hell will rival the North Pole before Vikings Fans can take away the fact their teams got beat by the eventual SB champs so why cry over it. You'll have a shot at the champs next year.
    None

  6. #6
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re:Interesting Take on NFCCG officiating

    Is this guy fucking serious?

    Ultra, do your thing.


    Coming in here a month and a half after the game just to talk shit and post some nit-picky no-call video. You're an idiot, troll. Fuck you, your defensive coordinator, Anthony Hargrove, and Bobby McCray. The rest of the Saints are cool in my book, shows a few bad apples can really spoil the bunch.

    And we gave you the game, don't forget that.

  7. #7
    SaintMan83 is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13

    Re:Interesting Take on NFCCG officiating

    Mr Anderson wrote:
    Is this guy fucking serious?

    Ultra, do your thing.


    Coming in here a month and a half after the game just to talk shit and post some nit-picky no-call video. You're an idiot, troll. Fuck you, your defensive coordinator, Anthony Hargrove, and Bobby McCray. The rest of the Saints are cool in my book, shows a few bad apples can really spoil the bunch.

    And we gave you the game, don't forget that.
    Championship count:

    Saints 1

    Vikings 0

    I like those apples!!!!
    None

  8. #8
    marshallvike's Avatar
    marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,469

    Re:Interesting Take on NFCCG officiating

    SaintMan83 wrote:
    Mr Anderson wrote:
    Is this guy fucking serious?

    Ultra, do your thing.


    Coming in here a month and a half after the game just to talk shit and post some nit-picky no-call video. You're an idiot, troll. Fuck you, your defensive coordinator, Anthony Hargrove, and Bobby McCray. The rest of the Saints are cool in my book, shows a few bad apples can really spoil the bunch.

    And we gave you the game, don't forget that.
    Championship count:

    Saints 1

    Vikings 0

    I like those apples!!!!

    put your dress back on and go back to your life of trickin' for unsuspecting tourists.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

  9. #9
    SaintMan83 is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13

    Re:Interesting Take on NFCCG officiating

    marshallvike wrote:
    SaintMan83 wrote:
    Mr Anderson wrote:
    Is this guy fucking serious?

    Ultra, do your thing.


    Coming in here a month and a half after the game just to talk shit and post some nit-picky no-call video. You're an idiot, troll. Fuck you, your defensive coordinator, Anthony Hargrove, and Bobby McCray. The rest of the Saints are cool in my book, shows a few bad apples can really spoil the bunch.

    And we gave you the game, don't forget that.
    Championship count:

    Saints 1

    Vikings 0

    I like those apples!!!!

    put your dress back on and go back to your life of trickin' for unsuspecting tourists.
    Don't be mad beause the Vikes weren't good enough to beat the Champs. 15 other teams experienced your heartache!
    None

  10. #10
    marshallvike's Avatar
    marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,469

    Re:Interesting Take on NFCCG officiating

    SaintMan83 wrote:
    marshallvike wrote:
    SaintMan83 wrote:
    Mr Anderson wrote:
    Is this guy fucking serious?

    Ultra, do your thing.


    Coming in here a month and a half after the game just to talk shit and post some nit-picky no-call video. You're an idiot, troll. Fuck you, your defensive coordinator, Anthony Hargrove, and Bobby McCray. The rest of the Saints are cool in my book, shows a few bad apples can really spoil the bunch.

    And we gave you the game, don't forget that.
    Championship count:

    Saints 1

    Vikings 0

    I like those apples!!!!

    put your dress back on and go back to your life of trickin' for unsuspecting tourists.
    Don't be mad beause the Vikes weren't good enough to beat the Champs. 15 other teams experienced your heartache!
    I'm not. What I'm mad about is that we were a far superior team and gave the game away. Dominating a game and losing it leaves a bad taste in your mouth. I'muessing you know about bad tastes in your mouth
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Some interesting info about the '98 NFCCG
    By i_bleed_purple in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 08:55 PM
  2. NFL finds replacement for head of officiating
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 09:49 PM
  3. More than a few random thoughts on this NFCCG day
    By purplepat in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 05:06 AM
  4. Freeney whining about officiating.
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 09:52 PM
  5. who do you contact to complain about officiating?
    By marshallvike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-31-2006, 11:31 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •