Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    smootpepper is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Interesting read on the Bengals game ......

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    "smootpepper" wrote:
    While loney deserves some of the blame for our offense sucking it up, I think Cpep should get most of it. Pep was missing wide open receivers all day, He was given plenty of time to pass on 70% of the plays, and when he was given more then enough time to throw the ball and noone was open, he just stood there and took a sack or fumbled the ball. What happened to the daunte that takes off running when nothing is there. What happened to the daunte that tosses the bll away instead of throwing it to the defense when nothing is there.

This sucks, we have a 6 year rookie as our starting QB. A RB that cant hold on to the ball and complains when he get benched because of it. A defense that if someone pats a player on the back for stopping a 50 yard gain one yard short of a TD gets put on IR. An oline that is too good at letting defenders by for screen passes because they seem to practice it on every other play. A coach with a nickname of meathead. And a team where all I have to talkl about is how great our punter looks.

First I hate williams, now cpep. I cant wait till next week to see who else im going to hate. I know its early in the season, but I have lost all faith in this team.
    man i hope your kidding, you can't lose all hope for your team in the 2nd week. just give it some time and you'll love the vikes again. :grin:

Oh, i should reword what I said there. I dont hate the Vikings, I just hate 90% of the roster right now.

I just dont see us doing good this year based off the 1st 2 games. I hope im wrong, but I dont think I am.

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Loose faith, then jump ship, nbd, and no loss. There are 4000 of us, just on this site, nevermind nation wide.

Ohhh, 90% of the roster? Just as well bail now. You will have a rough time finding a whole team on the waiver wires.

A little emotional after us blowing the last two games? Can't blame you. But just like the players/coaches, you just gotta pick yourself up, dust your self off, and hit next week. The season isn't over, it just started.

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    These Vikings have been immensely overrated in the alcohol-addled minds of their fans since the athletes reported to Mankato.
    Hey, I was at the game and saw far more drinking and alcohol-addled minds from Bengal's fans in my section than the five or 6 Viking fans. In fact, those Bengals fans were obnixous! I got out of there in the third quarter fearing something bad was gonna happen by the Bengals drunks!
    Yeah, Cincinnatti beat us once, but at least we don't live in Cincinnatti, a race-riot-waiting to happen-sister city to Gary IN shi*hole.

Scorpion is offline Waterboy

I know its early in the season, but I have lost all faith in this team
    Man you pathetic piece of banwagon shit. I've been reading this forum for about 3 months but never felt the urge to register since I just read discussions on Vikings games, moves etc. This was, however, too much and I needed to sign up just so I can tell you how ashamed I am that my favorite team has fans like you.

I love the Vikes for life even if we go fuckin 0-16. Your dumbass should either take your head out of your ass or go hop on another banwagon. I recommend the Chiefs, it's where a lot of "true fans" like you are going these days.

Out.

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Hello, and welcome, Scorpion. I lurked for a good while too, til they wanted to bench Pep and start Ferotte. That ticked me off enough to actually sign up and start posting. I have to say I am glad that happened. Its fun here, and I have stuck around since. I would go to the free beer section, after this if I were you, free beer, you can't miss.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Scorpion" wrote:
    Man you pathetic piece of banwagon pooh. I've been reading this forum for about 3 months but never felt the urge to register since I just read discussions on Vikings games, moves etc. This was, however, too much and I needed to sign up just so I can tell you how ashamed I am that my favorite team has fans like you.

I love the Vikes for life even if we go fricken 0-16. Your dumbass should either take your head out of your jiggly butt or go hop on another banwagon. I recommend the Chiefs, it's where a lot of "true fans" like you are going these days.

Out.
    Relax bro. This is a common side effect of a loss.

Personal attacks are frowned upon here.

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"Scorpion" wrote:
    Man you pathetic piece of banwagon pooh. I've been reading this forum for about 3 months but never felt the urge to register since I just read discussions on Vikings games, moves etc. This was, however, too much and I needed to sign up just so I can tell you how ashamed I am that my favorite team has fans like you.

I love the Vikes for life even if we go fricken 0-16. Your dumbass should either take your head out of your jiggly butt or go hop on another banwagon. I recommend the Chiefs, it's where a lot of "true fans" like you are going these days.

Out.
    You must of missed my posts. :grin:

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"Scorpion" wrote:

Out.
    Dude, don't freak out! We've all lost a little faith in the team, and he said he didn't not love the Vikes anymore, if you read a few posts down he said he's just lost faith in the coaches and the roster. He's as frustrated as we all are. We've all said some stuff whether it be here or in the chat that was a knee jerk reaction to playing like crap. Don't freak out on someone cuz of what they say. You'll be a much more successful member of this community if you respect every fan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12