Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Interesting poll at nfl.com

"BigEasyViking" wrote:
    "eelpout72" wrote:
    "SKOL" wrote:
    I'd have to go with Chicago. Based on expectations no one would be surpised if the Pack or Vikings win the division. The Lions added a lot of talent. The biggest surprise would be Rex Grossman and company.
    as SKOL mentions, its not a poll on who is expected to win the division. Thus, i think that Green Bay will be the biggest surprise. They will surprise everybody with how much they SUCK A$$!

I wanna change my vote, i like eel's answer better than mine. Yeah, definately Green Bay will be the biggest supprise! Good thinkin'eelpout!

:cheers: :cheers: :rr: :cheers: :cheers:
    thats about the way I see it as well :scratch: but the lions are on line to get better this year :roll: I believe the bears will be the surpirse this year
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Actually if Chicago has a 8-8 season they will be a big surprise as for the Vikings and Detroit both teams added alot of talent so to me it will only be a surprise if either team does not do well.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

i think that detroits record will be around 9-7 or probably 8-8 what do you guys think?

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

"TheFloridianVikingFan" wrote:
    i think that detroits record will be around 9-7 or probably 8-8 what do you guys think?
    [size=7px][/size]

Get back to me in January on that.
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

jiggyjack is offline Rookie

i have to agree that it would be no surprise if it was the vikes. i think a lot of people would be if the pack did. but overall the bears would be the biggest upset of the division, they are being given no chance to do anything this year and everyone is looking for the kittens to surprise.

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

I don't think it will surprise anyone how good the Vikings are this season after starting last year 6-0, and knowledgable football fans recognize the impact additions like Winfield, Udeze, Robinson, and Darren Bennett should have.

Detroit will probably qualify as the biggest surprise based on how much better they will play this season over last. Remember, this team has lost a ton of games in a row on the road, an NFL record number if I'm not mistaken. Detroit might finish anywhere between 9-7 and 7-9 by my calculations. I don't think Harrington is that bad of a QB. He had no running game last season, and the receivers he had left after injuries last year dropped many passes. If Harrington doesn't have to win the game single-handedly, he probably won't make as many crucial mistakes which made him look bad last year. I actually think Chicago may backslide a little this year. They lost a couple of decent defenders in Daniels and Holdman, have a very inexperienced QB, and still precious little talent at WR and RB. The Packers should play up to around last year's level, so there's no surprise there.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12