Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GQVikesfan is offline Starter

Interesting poll at nfl.com

They have a poll going on to see which team will be the biggest surprise in the NFC North. Right now as it stands.. the Detroit Lions are favored as the team to look out for this season. The Vikes are second, Chicago third, and thankfully the Packers are last lol.. Do you guys agree that the Lions will be the biggest surprise this season?
    My toys!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/?action=viewĄt=car2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/Audi3.jpg

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

I'd have to go with Chicago. Based on expectations no one would be surpised if the Pack or Vikings win the division. The Lions added a lot of talent. The biggest surprise would be Rex Grossman and company.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Notice that it said the biggest surprise in the NFC north and not the best team in the NFC north. They had the poll for who would win the NFC north and it was the vikings that beat out the Pack by like ten %.
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

Wow, you didnt say it was Detriot by that much. I think the Bears are going to be the surprise team considering how they ended last year playing much better as a team.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

Detroit by far is gonna be the biggest suprise, we CAN'T underestimate them, the only thing against them is a REALLY BAD QB (harrington) LOL the guy is a joke..

"TheFloridianVikingFan" wrote:
    Detroit by far is gonna be the biggest suprise, we CAN'T underestimate them, the only thing against them is a REALLY BAD QB (harrington) LOL the guy is a joke..

I actually really like Harrington and think that he is gonna have a great year. Towards the end of last year you could tell that the game was starting to slow down a little and he was making really good descisions. Now, with all of the weapons that he has to use on offense I see him having a huge year. Probably a year or two away from being considered a Probowl quality QB though.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

IF harrington has time, watch out. The weakness to the lion offense is the o-line and harrington himself. Almost always is he pressured and a lot of times he just throws the ball away to avoid the sack.

If he has time in the pocket he'll be dangerous going through rogers and williams. Lets just hope jones doesnt break out or were looking at very good offense.

Marriucci usually fields a good offense like he did with the niners and i dont see any reason why he shouldnt with detroit.

Detroit gets my vote for the biggest suprise. I'd like to see what they can do on offense.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

eelpout72 is offline Starter

"SKOL" wrote:
    I'd have to go with Chicago. Based on expectations no one would be surpised if the Pack or Vikings win the division. The Lions added a lot of talent. The biggest surprise would be Rex Grossman and company.
    as SKOL mentions, its not a poll on who is expected to win the division. Thus, i think that Green Bay will be the biggest surprise. They will surprise everybody with how much they SUCK A$$!

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

I was going to say that the biggest suprise would be the Bears because of Lovie Smith. After reading eelpout72's comment however, I have to agree with him. The biggest suprise on a down note will be the how the Hack-Pack falls to last place in the division.

"eelpout72" wrote:
    "SKOL" wrote:
    as SKOL mentions, its not a poll on who is expected to win the division. Thus, i think that Green Bay will be the biggest surprise. They will surprise everybody with how much they SUCK A$$!

I wanna change my vote, i like eel's answer better than mine. Yeah, definately Green Bay will be the biggest supprise! Good thinkin'eelpout!

:cheers: :cheers: :rr: :cheers: :cheers:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast