Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    duvaldomo is offline Coach

Re: Interesting Gus Stats

"PackSux!" wrote:
    "VikingsExpress" wrote:
    I agree about Gus, he is what he is and we all know what that is.
    Tjack needs confidence, plain and simple.
    When he is out there, he is all about deer in the headlights.
    Not a good thing.
    He has regressed from last year.
    Also a bad thing.
    However, chilly needs to let him have full control of the game like the colts give manning.
    How can you even begin to see what you have if you don't let him call a wider variety of plays.
    So i say its 50/50 between chilly sucking and tjack sucking.
    Now that is a very scary thought.

Jackson would pooh himself out on the field if he had to try what peyton does.

Jackson is a bust and we need to find a franchise quarterback for this team next year.
    woah woah i think its wayyyy too early to call him a bust, but he definitely was not worth the 2nd overall as we all know.

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer

"duvaldomo" wrote:
    "PackSux!" wrote:
    "VikingsExpress" wrote:
    Not a good thing.
    Also a bad thing.
    However, chilly needs to let him have full control of the game like the colts give manning.
    How can you even begin to see what you have if you don't let him call a wider variety of plays.

Jackson is a bust and we need to find a franchise quarterback for this team next year.
    woah woah i think its wayyyy too early to call him a bust, but he definitely was not worth the 2nd overall as we all know.
    This is his third year in the league.
    After Williamson's second year in the league everyone said you cant call him a bust until after his third year because it takes a reciever three years to mature into a good reciever.
    We all seen what happened there.
    So how many years do we give Jackson before I can call him a bust?

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

"PackSux!" wrote:
    "duvaldomo" wrote:
    "PackSux!" wrote:
    "VikingsExpress" wrote:
    Not a good thing.
    Also a bad thing.

This is his third year in the league.
    After Williamson's second year in the league everyone said you cant call him a bust until after his third year because it takes a reciever three years to mature into a good reciever.
    We all seen what happened there.
    So how many years do we give Jackson before I can call him a bust?

The only way he will play again this year will be if Gus gets injured or possibly if we fall out of play-off contention. I can't see his game improving unless he gets game time, after all Childress assured us how good he looked pre-season but when it came to the crunch he wasn't cutting it. I would have preferred to have Jackson finish the season, that way we would at least know one way or the other whether he was NFL standard. Personally I don't think he is but there is a nagging doubt that if we let him go he will end up producing the goods somewhere else.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

i really thing the offense has something great to build upon stemming from the dr. jekyll mr. hyde performance last week.

the offense seemed to be moving they just hit sudden walls (turnovers)

but if the offense could keep up that intensity we have a great second half of the season to look to!!

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    Said like a true PR guy. Fred notices that the Viking PR guy didn’t state anything about three important QB stats:

1) Points scored
    2) Red zone proficiency
    3) Interceptions

You can throw for 600 yards a game, if they don’t result in touchdowns, Fred doesn’t care!!
    Could not have said it any better
    4 INTs in a close game is not a good thing.
    Call me crazy, can you imagine the people riding TJack's, BJ's, Bollinger's, Holcomb's, etc. collective asses with a 4 INT performance for a loss.
    The amazing this is that they were still in the game.
    Ferraro should be flipping burgers.
    I totally agree with you but who else are we going to put in. Booty? LMFAO! We are fucked, that is why Gus is still in there. Chilly is too stubborn to stick TJ back in.

"Mr-holland" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    Said like a true PR guy. Fred notices that the Viking PR guy didn’t state anything about three important QB stats:

1) Points scored
    2) Red zone proficiency
    3) Interceptions

You can throw for 600 yards a game, if they don’t result in touchdowns, Fred doesn’t care!!
    Call me crazy, can you imagine the people riding TJack's, BJ's, Bollinger's, Holcomb's, etc. collective dimply buttocks with a 4 INT performance for a loss.
    I agree, but how much TD passes has he thrown? 5.
    5 Td passes in 5 games. That's good? doesn't sound good to me..

5 turnovers in the game could have cost us the game, without that we could've easily scored 50+ points.
    This team never easily scores points. Before that game we averaged 19 points a game. We were terrible in the red zone and 3rd downs. Please tell me how we easily score 50+ points?

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:

1) Points scored
    2) Red zone proficiency
    3) Interceptions

Call me crazy, can you imagine the people riding TJack's, BJ's, Bollinger's, Holcomb's, etc. collective dimply buttocks with a 4 INT performance for a loss.
    I totally agree with you but who else are we going to put in. Booty? LMFAO! We are ~messed up~, that is why Gus is still in there. Chilly is too stubborn to stick TJ back in.
    Maybe the Vikings will go the route of professional wrestling and start playing promos and strange music for a few weeks giving clues to something and Pep shows up in street clothes to a game.
    Then in 3 weeks in full uniform he jumps over the wall avoiding security hits Gus with a steel folding chair and we have a new QB.
    Insert any QB in for Pep that amuses you, I think it would be funny.

"PackSux!" wrote:
    "VikingsExpress" wrote:
    Not a good thing.
    Also a bad thing.

Jackson would shit himself out on the field if he had to try what peyton does.

I wouldn't say he is a bust but he needs to sit and learn for a year or two.

"Schutz" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:

1) Points scored
    2) Red zone proficiency
    3) Interceptions

I totally agree with you but who else are we going to put in. Booty? LMFAO! We are ~messed up~, that is why Gus is still in there. Chilly is too stubborn to stick TJ back in.
    Maybe the Vikings will go the route of professional wrestling and start playing promos and strange music for a few weeks giving clues to something and Pep shows up in street clothes to a game.
    Then in 3 weeks in full uniform he jumps over the wall avoiding security hits Gus with a steel folding chair and we have a new QB.
    LMFAO! At least we would have some entertainment.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:

1) Points scored
    2) Red zone proficiency
    3) Interceptions

LMFAO! At least we would have some entertainment.
    that would be perfect lol.

Pepper dressed up like the crow ( Which he intends to make us fans eat) suddenly appearing in the rigging above the dome with a black bat in his hands. That would be classic as long as he didn't pull an Owen Hart.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast