singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Inside the Helmet: Benny Sapp

[size=13pt]Inside the Helmet: Benny Sapp[/size]

7/26/2008

By Mike Wobschall, vikings.com

When the Vikings and Kansas City Chiefs get together once again this summer for a combined practice at UW-River Falls – an annual event for the two teams during training camp – most of the attention will be centered on Jared Allen and his return to compete against his former team. But there will be another Viking who will find himself on the “other” side of the fence as well – defensive back Benny Sapp....

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Inside the Helmet: Benny Sapp

Thanks for the read my friend.

“It was the team chemistry here,” explained Sapp about his decision to sign with the Vikings. “I saw how the coaches and players reacted when I asked questions and it was all good. You can really feel the team atmosphere here, everybody likes each other and we’re all trying to win. The coaches put their trust in the team and I appreciate that.”
    What was it, something like 12 months ago when this board was flooded by yutzs proclaiming the Chiler must go cause no one wanted to come here cause the atmosphere sucked so bad?

BB, JA, etc etc.
    Hell, even Lord Dickhead seems to be driven to come out of retirement and only wants to play for the hated Purple and Gold.

How the worm has turned.
    Were are those yutz's now?
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:

“It was the team chemistry here,” explained Sapp about his decision to sign with the Vikings. “I saw how the coaches and players reacted when I asked questions and it was all good. You can really feel the team atmosphere here, everybody likes each other and we’re all trying to win. The coaches put their trust in the team and I appreciate that.”
    What was it, something like 12 months ago when this board was flooded by yutzs proclaiming the Chiler must go cause no one wanted to come here cause the atmosphere sucked so bad?

BB, JA, etc etc.
    Hell, even Lord Dickhead seems to be driven to come out of retirement and only wants to play for the hated Purple and Gold.

How the worm has turned.
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    They're still here, they've just turned all their attention towards bringing Favre here.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

BB, JA, etc etc.

How the worm has turned.

;D
    ;D
    ;D
    They're still here, they've just turned all their attention towards bringing Favre here.
    LOL, I think you have hit the nail on the head my friend.
    That twice today by the way........Seems you brought your A game today.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg