Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Injury impact

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Injury impact

LMAO who's F'ing with my posts, i'm not a packer fan. Wierd thing is no matter what i do to try to fix it i can change it.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Injury impact

Since Moe will likely be out I'd like to see us use Mewelde as our 3rd down back. He was made for that role.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Injury impact

"SKOL" wrote:
    Since Moe will likely be out I'd like to see us use Mewelde as our 3rd down back. He was made for that role.
    I think Moore should see some action, he should be rested and healthy now and there is no reason not to use him with Moe down. He is a good receiving back, too.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Injury impact

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Their Defense tied for 2nd in fewest points allowed. Our whole strategy depends on outscoring the opponent. We cannot usually stop anybody (except for the Pack Sunday, thank God).
    But if you look at their schedule the EAgles didn't play that many great offenses this year. There are none in their division, so that's six games against crappy offenses. They played the AFC North which has one good offense, Pittsburgh who they lost to. They played our division, which has two good offenses (although neither us or the Pack looked good when we played there)...and they played the Rams and Panthers, both pretty good offenses.

So in 16 games, they played 5 offenses that have the talent to challenge them. I do agree their defense is one of the best in the league, but the stats don't mean that much to me.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Moss' Ankle

Anyone know anything about Moss' ankel thus far? Hopefully he'll be playing on Sunday.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

HarrisonB57 is offline Starter

Injury impact

Moe will be missed, but Mewelde can pick up the running. Moe's blocking was one of the things set him apart. Someone is going to have to step (with some big nuts) and take on Kearse if he gets by The Immobile Mound aka. Bryant McKinnie.
    Live by the Slacker Rule. No Hurries, No Worries.

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

Injury impact

Mckinnie wont be blocking Kearse, hes on the other side, Dixon will i think.

Injury impact

"givemossthetoss" wrote:
    That's true, but McKinnie will still have his hands full. The Eagles have Douglas, McDougle, and Burgess on that side and they are all very good at getting to the QB.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Injury impact

I suspect McKinnie will spend considerable time in his vertical stance. I don't understand, is he just too slow getting out of a normal stance because of his height?

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Injury impact

"sdvikefan" wrote:
    "givemossthetoss" wrote:
    That's true, but McKinnie will still have his hands full. The Eagles have Douglas, McDougle, and Burgess on that side and they are all very good at getting to the QB.
    It was Kearse or Freeney that was playing both ends trying to find the weekest link.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast