Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Injury impact

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Injury impact

I'm worried about the Vikings injuries going into this game. We all love Moe Williams and know what he brings to our running game, but his status has not been determined yet and if he can't play that will hurt us more than I'd like to admit.

Moss...well, the sprained ankle slowed him up. As Harris found out it's still a mistake to ease up on him, but I don't like the idea of Randy being limited. Our whole offense is then limited, and we can't have that against Philly.

Big Dave Dixon...on a few plays looked like he was hurt or at least struggling. I haven't heard anything but I hope he's ok.

At defense, aside from Chavous, we are healthy and that is a very good thing. Winfield is back to full health and man did he show it yesterday. I have to give props to Offord for playing well against the run...wasn't expecting much from his pass coverage, so no disappointments there.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Injury impact

Didn't they say that Dixon's knee is an on going problem from the beginning of the preseason.

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Injury impact

Burleson could easily be the number one WR on another team. And if Robinson brings his A game, he will outplay those tiny Eagle corners. Even with moss limited, get us to the red zone and Lito shepard won't out jump even an ailing Moss. Check it! I still like our chances. Let O Smith eat at them on the middle runs and let Bennett take the outsides. Keep their D playing up by throwing it to Wiggins and Bennett for 5-15 yard passes, then throw one deep to Burleson for 40 yards.

Injury impact

Is the Eagles secondary really that intimidating? The put in three players to the Pro Bowl. It probably is just a reflection of their record this year than the total play of their secondary. I know the run D was suspect so lets use that to set up the pass.
    fe4c0bdee276bad61c4dc5468ded7032

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Injury impact

Their Defense tied for 2nd in fewest points allowed. Our whole strategy depends on outscoring the opponent. We cannot usually stop anybody (except for the Pack Sunday, thank God).

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: Injury impact

"sdvikefan" wrote:
    I'm worried about the Vikings injuries going into this game. We all love Moe Williams and know what he brings to our running game, but his status has not been determined yet and if he can't play that will hurt us more than I'd like to admit.

Moss...well, the sprained ankle slowed him up. As Harris found out it's still a mistake to ease up on him, but I don't like the idea of Randy being limited. Our whole offense is then limited, and we can't have that against Philly.

Big Dave Dixon...on a few plays looked like he was hurt or at least struggling. I haven't heard anything but I hope he's ok.

At defense, aside from Chavous, we are healthy and that is a very good thing. Winfield is back to full health and man did he show it yesterday. I have to give props to Offord for playing well against the run...wasn't expecting much from his pass coverage, so no disappointments there.

Nothing on brian williams? Didn't he leave the game and not come back?

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Injury impact

B Will and big dixon are ok, they both had cramps, nothing serious. Moe will be out almost for sure, he had a severe ankle sprain.

Moss's ankle problem is something hes dealt with since 98, Tice said he knows how to rest it and what to do to get it ready for sunday.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Injury impact

Hey vikingstw, looks like the photobucket worked good, eh?

Injury impact

Yeah i dont have it, its pretty expensive software and my trial version ran out not to long ago. The trial version sucked anyways i couldnt figure out how to do half the things you can, or maybe i didnt have all the features with the trial version?

Just goin with the old school pictures!

Injury impact

Darnit never mind i'm an idiot i thought you were talking about the software that you design pictures like TNT, yourself, hawian vikes and others have created.

Whats it called paint pro shop or something, anyways i've been using photo bucket, hawian told me. But i can never get a pic in my avator wherre the NO PACKERS flag is. It never works i just get a red X.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast