Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Injury changes Vikings’ offense

I'm sure he is to some degree, but he doesn't have the authority that a GM would have.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

sharper42 is offline Pro-Bowler

brezenski is the gm i thought
    our only sure-handed receiver

"sharper42" wrote:
    brezenski is the gm i thought
    "singersp" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    I thought Brezenski was our GM
    Brezenski is Vice President of Football Operations
    Brezenski is Vice President of Football Operations

Wiggles67 is offline Coordinator

guess I learn something new everyday! After reading all these articles this year about how underpaid and understaffed our coaches are I cant believe anyone was picking us to do well this year. Our whole front office and coaching staff is a mess....wilf is going to have his work cut out for him this offseason

"I choose my company by the beating of their hearts, not the swelling of their heads"

"Wiggles67" wrote:
    guess I learn something new everyday! After reading all these articles this year about how underpaid and understaffed our coaches are I cant believe anyone was picking us to do well this year. Our whole front office and coaching staff is a mess....wilf is going to have his work cut out for him this offseason
    You have seen the light my friend!

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

The front office and all has been that way for years. I really pity Tice getting thrown into that, but well, what you do? Red REALLY SUCKED! And if you don't believe me, get Caine to call him by name, hahahhahah, those posts of his...at least I am almost positive they were his....still crack me up. They have done tremendously well understaffed, underpaid, and overworked. The do obscenely well in the draft...well, unless they are on the clock...but anyway. They get really good FA's....except Denard Walker...but that was the budget Red gave them. All in all, it is really, really, really amazing we are doing as well as we are. Its a tribute to all them that we are. Otherwise we would be the Cardinals. I believe that owner is now trying to work on it though, and actually fork over some cash once in a blue moon.

Thank Goodness we can now get Zygi with it. If you have any questions about that, lol, ask Caine.

"UTVikfan" wrote:
    The front office and all has been that way for years. I really pity Tice getting thrown into that, but well, what you do? Red REALLY SUCKED! And if you don't believe me, get Caine to call him by name, hahahhahah, those posts of his...at least I am almost positive they were his....still crack me up. They have done tremendously well understaffed, underpaid, and overworked. The do obscenely well in the draft...well, unless they are on the clock...but anyway. They get really good FA's....except Denard Walker...but that was the budget Red gave them. All in all, it is really, really, really amazing we are doing as well as we are. Its a tribute to all them that we are. Otherwise we would be the Cardinals. I believe that owner is now trying to work on it though, and actually fork over some cash once in a blue moon.

Thank Goodness we can now get Zygi with it. If you have any questions about that, lol, ask Caine.
    It's not that Tice's staff is underpaid that is the problem. It's the caliber of the staff, or lack of it, that Tice was able to bring in under the "Red Budget".

With the exception of Tice, you get what you pay for. His staff for the most part is made up of castaways & rejects that got let go by their previous teams.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12