Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Injury?

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Injury?

I was looking at the "official" Vikings site about injuries. However looking at the webcam of camp I saw this which looks like an injury to Nat Dorsey, however its not listed on the Vikings site that I could find.

WWBGD

jiggyjack is offline Rookie

Injury?

i dont know rk. what does "official" mean. i was down there in mankato last week and this shot does not look right. dont wanna call you a liar just wondering how official this site you were on is?? i think you ve maybe been had on this one. looks like a bunch of high school kids.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Injury?

Yeah it could be. That #65 doesnt look like he is 6-7 does he LOL It was a web cam shot from the field at mankato. Must be someone else on the training field.

WWBGD

little redhead is offline Asst. Coach

Injury?

Yeah I was wondering about that myself. The web cam is from the Star Tribune and I too have often saw people on the field that certainly were not the real vikings players that would correspond with that number jersey. They look like viking jerseys but not the correct players for those jerseys so I am not sure who those people are. High School football practicing perhaps I know sometimes High School Football practice starts before the school year starts but I know they are definately not the vikings.

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

Injury?

"jiggyjack" wrote:
    i dont know rk. what does "official" mean. i was down there in mankato last week and this shot does not look right. dont wanna call you a liar just wondering how official this site you were on is?? i think you ve maybe been had on this one. looks like a bunch of high school kids.
    I have to agree with you jiggyjack. They look like High School kids to me also.
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

little redhead is offline Asst. Coach

Injury?

Actually I just went to the web cam and took another look. It must either be mankato state players or high school. Although the white jerseys look a lot like the viking whites the other darker jerseys look blue and gold not purple and gold. Don't know what color mankato state is but I would think it is probably their team that gets to take the field after the vikings are done.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Injury?

I do believe that the Mavericks are purple... not positive... but I think so!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Injury?

"jiggyjack" wrote:

The first thing that you should notice is that the guy who you think is nat dorsey, is white, yet nat dorsey is actually black. The white guy is also not 6-7 322 lbs.

jiggyjack is offline Rookie

Injury?

yeah the mavs colors are purple and gold. so it is very possible.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Injury?

Yeah, that's Mankato state!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast