Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Injuries to Winfield, Rice could be serious

"purplepowered" wrote:
    You know I have to say I was extremely pissed about seeing the ball only thrown to Rice twice that i remember then on top of that he gets hurt on a run play not even going his way. As far as Winfield, he was flying around the the field and was the difference last night, making play after play. He needs to be in there if we have any chance at all in the play offs.
    But didn't you see McCauley and Gordon making those same plays in his absence.
    :

I for one would love to see Gordon get some more reps, his play (and not just one of them) over the last 4 weeks warrants it.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Big C is offline Coordinator

If Gordon wore jersey #26 he would be winfield. He plays (and looks) a lot like Winfield. He has stepped up his game and made crucial plays over the last 4-5 weeks. I think we have enough depth at CB to try and compensate for Winfield.

Losing Rice would be a huge loss though. He is by far the biggest threat we have at WR. I love Allison, but he needs to stop going East-West and run North a little more often ;D.
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

x-ray jeff is offline Coordinator

I could not read the first article without logging in >
    What type of injury does each have? How bad?
    Tell the team physician to send a call report to PPO stat

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Per the article:
    Officially, coach Brad Childress said Winfield has a left shoulder injury and Rice an ankle sprain. But early indications are that Rice may have fractured a bone and Winfield may have torn a ligament in his shoulder.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    Per the article:
    Officially, coach Brad Childress said Winfield has a left shoulder injury and Rice an ankle sprain. But early indications are that Rice may have fractured a bone and Winfield may have torn a ligament in his shoulder.
    That so blows! All on a rushing play that wasnt goin his way and he didnt get the ball thrown his way much as he deserved it.
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

Redmption is offline Pro-Bowler

Man, Winfield was bringing it last night too, hes one of my defensive players in Fantasy and he was bringing in the points. I made the championship and it would hurt not to have him... Hope Rice is okay, but its a chance for T-Will to step up

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

Well the good news is neither the Skins or Denver are passing dynamo's so maybe Winfield can catch a couple weeks of rest and gut out a couple games in a harness... at least in Nickel situations.

Rice is a huge blow... but if you can get the Playaction in gear.. you have enough recievers to fill the bill for a while.

How ironic would it be if TWill broke out in the next couple of weeks and helps the Vikes clinch a spot.

Frostbite is offline Coach

Nothing has been confirmed so let's try to stay positive and hope for the best for both of them.

Cheers!
    Where is Frostbite Falls Minnesota?

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries

"Frostbite" wrote:
    Nothing has been confirmed so let's try to stay positive and hope for the best for both of them.

Cheers!
    I will try and listen the FAN here in 30 minutes, Chilly will most likely adress the situation on the press conference..

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

gordon has been solid with the exception of that bonehead play going for the pick on the final bears drive.. instead of wrapping up Moose... i almost blew a gasket when i saw no one around him for yards and yards...

is Griffith a beast hitting guys or what.. that dude can lay a load...

greenway needs to tackle better in space... he missed quite a few yesterday for extra yardage... other than that tho.. secondary played extremely well... although on that intentional grounding call they called on Orton, Rashied Davis was wide open up the seam... he just missed the throw and it was a terrible call...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast