Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Stink on the NFL live said he is an average player at best. He also said that the only way he made the Pro Bowl was as an alternate that just got in due to others not being able to participate. I can't remember the other talking head was next to him I think it was Mark Brunell and he said pretty much the same thing.

I say he's not worth the headache that he could possibly be for the type of player he is.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Tad7 View Post
    It seems everything that happened this past season was overblown. The locker room had his back which is a good sign.

But he has a negative off field history as recently as 2012 but has done a good job of controlling his on field anger issues since like 2009.

Tough call...

I just know this is one of those things where if a team like the Packers picked him up he'd be a pro-bowler and if the Vikings do he'll be getting a DUI in the near future LOL
    I think sometimes when the locker room has his back its more that they may be protecting themselves from admitting they also are part of something wrong, not necessarily that they actually had his back.

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by snowinapril View Post
    I think sometimes when the locker room has his back its more that they may be protecting themselves from admitting they also are part of something wrong, not necessarily that they actually had his back.
    I agree, and more players are being implicated.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345