Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    drewlovs is offline Asst. Coach
    I think it depends on OUR offensive line. If they welcome him, get him. If they don't, take a pass. THEY are the ones who ultimately have to deal with him.
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.

~Napoleon Bonaparte on Politics

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Hell yes sign him if we have the opportunity. He would be a great addition to our Oline and it would get Kluwe's panties even more bunched up than they are now
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Jarlvik is offline Rookie

Incognito. Would you sign him?

If the locker room accepts him, I would bring him in. Big upgrade over Charlie Johnson. We should toughen up a bit. Concerned about his "man whore" persona though.
    None

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Not a chance.

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Let somebody else deal with this soap opera, I'd pass.

rockymtdan is offline Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by marshallvike View Post
    Hell yes sign him if we have the opportunity. He would be a great addition to our Oline and it would get Kluwe's panties even more bunched up than they are now
    Had not thought of that, best reason ever. Sign him!!
    Go ahead back up your to close away.

purpleblood32 is offline Starter
    Blog Entries

hell yeah

Quote Originally Posted by keystonevike View Post
    Kinda torn on this one. On one hand, he's a solid O lineman and would be a welcome addition. On the other, if the Martin thing continues to follow him, could be a distraction we don't need.
    incognito is a beast love an o lineman with a mean streak..sign him get another guard now we are talking dominating o line ...let ZIMMER get a hold of him if he proves to be a cancer ZIMMER will get rid of him before he poison the locker room .

drewlovs is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    We need a guard, he is a pretty good won with a mean streak. He will be avialable much cheaper than he normally would be due to last season. I have no problem with his language and the text messages seems like they were friends. I believe Martin really is homosexual and suffered a breakdown. The only way they could save face was to blame someone for his weakness (not saying homosexuals are weak but this guy in particular)
    Martin's problems were seen long before he came to Miami; a number of teams passed on him specifically due to his lack of "mental toughness". Miami thought they could have Incognito befriend him and "toughen him up", but Martin would have none of it; he is now planning on making his NFL money through the courts instead of the field.

My reluctance to take Incognito has nothing to do with Martin; he is VERY abrasive, and I know there are many NFL players who absolutely hate him. If we have a couple of those people on the Vikings, he needs to either mend those fences or stay away.

Martin's target is Miami, NOT Incognito. The NFL has more $$. Both his parents are Harvard educated lawyers, and he is following suit via Stanford. He reminds me of Perez "I wish I was Paris" Hilton, in that after reading his texts, I see that he loves to dish it out, but whines and cries if it is returned at him.
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.

~Napoleon Bonaparte on Politics

purpleblood32 is offline Starter
    Blog Entries

incognito can play

Quote Originally Posted by keystonevike View Post
    Kinda torn on this one. On one hand, he's a solid O lineman and would be a welcome addition. On the other, if the Martin thing continues to follow him, could be a distraction we don't need.
    from what i remember teammates got along with Richie and were unaware of the problem he and Martin were having ... someone is going to give him a second chance and get a very good guard....at a good price ...i hope we sign him ..fill o hole on the o line ...sorry c johnson you gotta go ...

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by purpleblood32 View Post
    from what i remember teammates got along with Richie and were unaware of the problem he and Martin were having ... someone is going to give him a second chance and get a very good guard....at a good price ...i hope we sign him ..fill o hole on the o line ...sorry c johnson you gotta go ...
    Agreed..it was all fun and games with Martin & Incognito, until somebody got butt hurt.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast