Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

Incognito. Would you sign him?

We need a guard, he is a pretty good won with a mean streak. He will be avialable much cheaper than he normally would be due to last season. I have no problem with his language and the text messages seems like they were friends. I believe Martin really is homosexual and suffered a breakdown. The only way they could save face was to blame someone for his weakness (not saying homosexuals are weak but this guy in particular)

Ted Dibiase is offline Rookie
    Incognito would be a HUGE addition to the line from a strictly football perspective.

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    The Dolphins are the 4th team Incognito has been dismissed from. Huskers, Ducks, Rams, Dolphins… I'm a diehard Husker fan, and have always hoped the kid could turn it around. At the end of the day, he's been dismissed 4 times for a reason - NFW.

That said, Zimmer, may choose to do something different…and, given the Bengals' recent turnaround successes with PacMan and Burfict, I would, of course be supportive.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    It seems everything that happened this past season was overblown. The locker room had his back which is a good sign.

But he has a negative off field history as recently as 2012 but has done a good job of controlling his on field anger issues since like 2009.

Tough call...

I just know this is one of those things where if a team like the Packers picked him up he'd be a pro-bowler and if the Vikings do he'll be getting a DUI in the near future LOL
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    He got the shaft in Miami and I think the more information comes out, the more he is going to look like the victim than the aggressor. I would have no problem if they brought him in but I would rather that they bring in a lower profile guy with less baggage and developed them instead. We don't really need any more drama on the roster and I am afraid he would bring more drama to the team even if he was on his best behavior. That being said I do hope he lands with a team and uses this situation to turn things around.

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    YES, but only if he changed his last name to anonymous..

313zoe is offline Starter
    Blog Entries

Incognito. Would you sign him?

Hell no

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    I don't really care about the off the field stuff. But the guy is a penalty machine. His temper really cost the Rams and Dolphins a couple of times. He is a good player though. If he could get under control on the field I wouldn't have a problem with giving him a shot.

VikesFan787 is offline Coordinator
    I think it would be good for the Vikings and Richie.
    Fresh coach, fresh coaching staff. A complete new beginning for him and the Vikings.

And in about a month this will all blow over. I read the texts, my friends and I call each other worse than that. We both know we don't mean it. I would rather have Incognito over Martin.

keystonevike is offline Starter
    Kinda torn on this one. On one hand, he's a solid O lineman and would be a welcome addition. On the other, if the Martin thing continues to follow him, could be a distraction we don't need.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast