Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Important Games for the Vikings in Week 13

"CrazyVikingsFan" wrote:
    even better news!! Your wrong the saints are not playing the bills they are playing the Bucs!!!! Go Bucs they should win....
    You r wrong He hasn´t said the Saints played the Bills ,He has said the Saints played Frisco which is wrong btw cause the Saints played the Bucs,you weren´t
    wrong
    on that.

The other scores were great last week for us,I remember last season when It happened the same all the oher results were fine for us week in and out but We just weren´t capables of taking advamtage of it.

I think NO will take a W this week they are in a current good streak

The Redskins had many chances last week at Tampa with a final drive in the red zone but weren´t able to score and kill the game 20-19, they also had chances against the Cowboys,If they continue playing like that ,They shouldn´t have problems with Buffalo.

The NYG-Bears is little tricky one ,If Bears win the game,Giants would only be 1 game away for us(If we beat Lions of course) and the 2 wildcard places would be in the air ...

If the Giants win , with 8 W ,will secure a wildcard spot and the Bears would be almost out ,but only one place avalaible in wildcards.

IMO the 1 st option is better ,Go Bears in this one...

Browns-Cardinals.This one should be for the Browns.......

Seahawks -Eagles.This one should be for Seattle....
    Then

5.Giants(7-5)
    6.Lions(6-6)
    7.Saints (6-6)
    8.Vikes(6-6)
    9.Redskins(6-6)

Very interesting weeks to come,the bottom line is If we make our jobdone we ll be in the playoffs....
    El underdog.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the catch and correction CrazyVikingsFan and El Vikingo.
    I did have the Saints game wrong.
    They are playing Tampa, not the 49ers, so go Tampa. (I don't know where I got the 9ers from!)
    Anyway, that does change it a little bit, since a NO loss would reduce their division record to 2-3 and their conference to 4-5.
    But the rankings would be the same.
    NO is ahead of us if they win, and below us if they lose.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    They are playing Tampa, not the 49ers, so go Tampa. (I don't know where I got the 9ers from!)
    Anyway, that does change it a little bit, since a NO loss would reduce their division record to 2-3 and their conference to 4-5.
    This would probably be easier for all of us to understand if Z's staff would get off their ass and put out thier rankings for this week.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    This would probably be easier for all of us to understand if Z's staff would get off their ass and put out thier rankings for this week.

;D
    No doubt, WTF is up with the delay?
    Did he run out of shiny quarters?
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

I see it going dowm like this in Sunday's games:
    Minnesota beats Detroit
    New Orleans beats Tampa Bay
    Seattle beats Philadelphia
    Washington beats Buffalo
    Cleveland beats Arizona
    Chicago beats New York Giants
    San Francisco beats Carolina

If the following plays out, Vikes will be on the cusp of the wild card in third place behind the Giants, and NO with a 6-6 overall record and 4-5 in the conference. :

Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

pft looks at NFC scenarios

[youtube=425,350]75uiWrBbJXY[/youtube]
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

going to be a stressful sunday

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

"vikesfargo" wrote:
    Good analysis.

Personally, I'd like to see the Giants lose to the Bears. We own the head-to-head against the Giants, and that sets us up to knock the Bears down hard when we play them on that Monday night.

The Giants finish up with the Bills and Patriots, along with matchups with Philly and Washington. The way i look at it, if the Vikings just win, everyone else will beat each other out of contention.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

I am hoping for the bears to win for three reasons:
    1. We have the tie breaker over the Giants, might be the easiest path to the playoffs.
    2. Set's up for a great monday night game at the dome(I bought tickets months ago).
    3. I like being in a competetive division, If the Bears and Vikings win all 4 teams in the division will be .500 or better, better competition will ultimately make the Vikings better.

Mostly I am just hoping for a vikings win, if they win they will be truly back in it.

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

"vikesfargo" wrote:
    Good analysis.

Personally, I'd like to see the Giants lose to the Bears. We own the head-to-head against the Giants, and that sets us up to knock the Bears down hard when we play them on that Monday night.

Agreed.
    If the Vikings don't win these next four games in the NFC, you can pretty much forget about them making the playoffs.
    If the Vikings beat the Bears and win the four NFC tilts, there's no way the Bears can pass them for a playoff spot.
    Having the Giants lose their fifth game (with a sixth ostensibly to the Patriots), the Giants would only need one more loss in their other three to finish 9-7 and give the Vikings an advantage over the Giants if the Vikes lose to the Broncos.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast