Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

Re: The importance of Chicago game

yah i hope Pep doesn't get rattled early in the game, the bears defense always seems to be tough for us. if we have a solid running attack i think we'll be ok. their offense doesn't scare me too bad and hopefully we'll be healthy and have a good scheme against them. should be a good game

Thanks Josdin

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

What was with people saying earlier that our schedule from here on out was a lot easier than what we've had?

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

probaly just because we play the NFC north :lol:
    i don't see it really get any easier we still have 3 really tough games with the steelers, giants and panthers. we also have to play ravens and their d still scares me.

Thanks Josdin

Paulbedy59 is offline Coordinator

While i think the Vikes WILL get it together still.It will not be this game.The Bears always play us so tough there.Even when we are playing good.Gonna take another week.
    If winning isn,t everything,why keep score?

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

Division away game at Chicago will not be easy for us. Da' Bears always play tough against us. We find a way to make their QB look like Montana, and with our Offense struggling right now this will be a hard fought close game.
    Atlanta players claimed we quit playing, and now it's time to really start playing. No quiters Coaches or Players. Everybody steps up and we start gaining momentum for a run at the SB.
    Instead of a second half collapse this team will get better and make a statement the rest of the season. Got Pride? Lets Go Vikings!!!!

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    nope we already had our supposedly "easy" games and that was against TB and Saints, i don't see our schedule getting any easier. espically with people thinking the coach "quit" on them. this season could get ugly quickly if they give up
    ALREADY UGLY SEASON!

the only way the season could get uglier is if Tice grows a hunchback!

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

the only way we win this game is if 1: we have no turnovers and 2: if they have over 3 turn overs... and even then, we will be lucky to win against the bears in chicago.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

If we can win the next two weeks (at chitown, vs. cheeseheads) we will really put ourselves in the driver's seat for the division, IMO.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

NeumDog is offline Tailgate Bitch

The Bears have a really tough D, so I'm interested to see if our new "Offensive Consultant" can get them playing a little better.

Their rookie QB will probably have a career day against us. It always seems to happen that way, especially in Chicago.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"NeumDog" wrote:
    The Bears have a really tough D, so I'm interested to see if our new "Offensive Consultant" can get them playing a little better.

Their rookie QB will probably have a career day against us. It always seems to happen that way, especially in Chicago.

No kidding, Rex Grossman, Chad Hutchinson, Jim Miller back in the day. Joey Harrington in Dtown has had career days against us (somehow we still manage to beat him though). Ok peeps, let's think of other QBs with very few career starts that have just torched the vikes! I know there has to be more.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast