Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

The importance of Chicago game

So much is happening this bye week...
    1) New coordinators
    2) Time to heal up some injuries
    3) Time to get your head screwed on straight
    4) Time to really put together a good game plan
    We really aren't playing a very good team although they are NOT at the BOTTOM of the heap by any means. We are entering a stretch of playing lower tier teams after playing some of the top ones.
    This game will have MAJOR IMPORTANCE for the rest of the Vikings season. If we lose this one I think you can kiss the rest of the season goodby.
    Of all the games we will play this year, in my opinion this is the most important one will will play the entire season.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

Re: The importance of Chicago game

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    So much is happening this bye week...
    1) New coordinators
    2) Time to heal up some injuries
    3) Time to get your head screwed on straight
    4) Time to really put together a good game plan
    We really aren't playing a very good team although they are NOT at the BOTTOM of the heap by any means. We are entering a stretch of playing lower tier teams after playing some of the top ones.
    This game will have MAJOR IMPORTANCE for the rest of the Vikings season. If we lose this one I think you can kiss the rest of the season goodby.
    Of all the games we will play this year, in my opinion this is the most important one will will play the entire season.
    that is yet to be decided. who would have thought that Tampa bay and Cincinati would have been so good this year? Who knows, maybe by week 10, the Giants are a powerhouse too.
    I like your point though, and I agree with you, I believe that the Chicago game is very important also.

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

i agree that the bears game is important. i think though it'll be a real question answered if our team isn't prepared to the play the bears, then i'd put it squarely on the vikings coaching staff because they'll have two weeks to prepare for the bears. i'm still undecided about our coaching staff that we have, i know they aren't the greatest but still pretty hard to put the entire blame on the coaches imo. also we should be relatively healthy for the first time since week 2. all games are important for us now though.

Thanks Josdin

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    i agree that the bears game is important. i think though it'll be a real question answered if our team isn't prepared to the play the bears, then i'd put it squarely on the vikings coaching staff because they'll have two weeks to prepare for the bears. i'm still undecided about our coaching staff that we have, i know they aren't the greatest but still pretty hard to put the entire blame on the coaches imo. also we should be relatively healthy for the first time since week 2. all games are important for us now though.
    True all games are important for us now.

This is the game where we see what the players are made of. I think that this is the game that will show us what the team is made of.

With a loss, does the team give up on the season is the question?

With a win, do we right the ship for the rest of the year?

If we won all the games from here on out, could the owner get rid of the coaching staff?

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

I agree. If we can't win a game against Duh Bears with two weeks off to prepare for it we are not going anywhere in the playoffs. I am hoping that the new advisers we are bringing in will help fix some of the coaching problems.

WWBGD

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

We better win against the Bears after having a bye week. I'm trying real hard to not even think "what if we lose" but I will admit sometimes it does creep into my mind. I just keep thinking we can't lose this game, we can't lose this game. Hopefully the boys will be rested up though and ready to go. Nate will be back so that's a plus!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

It is a make or break game....if they don't win, it will be more of the same this season and if they do win, it will be the turning point in the Vikings winning season....all depends on this game in my opinion

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

This will not be an easy game. Chicago has only given-up 59 points in 4 games. Granted they played some Offensively inept teams.

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

yah chicago defense still scares me. urlacher always plays big against minnesota. their offense doesn't scare me too much though. still every game looks tough this year because of how we've played the beginning of the season.

Thanks Josdin

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Ultra is correct,

This will not and never is an easy game, divisional games are always the toughest for us..

And I also believe, Chicago got caught looking ahead to the Vikings game, by losing to the Browns today..

I would have easily picked the Browns to win today, if I was still a betting man........

Bears VS Vikings next week = Bears looking ahead to Viks game so they lose to the Browns...

JMTCW.....Viking Ned

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast