Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mrdrae is offline Rookie

I'm sorry guys but..

Hey guys don't give up yet. There is still hope for this season...if it doees not happen then there is always next year.
    What do the MINNESOTA VIKINGS and possums have in common?

Both play dead at home and get killed on the road.

GQVikesfan is offline Starter

Re: I'm sorry guys but..

"kramer9guy" wrote:
    "GQVikesfan" wrote:
    "kramer9guy" wrote:
    "GQVikesfan" wrote:
    I cant take this anymore.. its too much heartache being a fan of this club. Im tired of see saw seasons. We loose to teams that we should beat and of course this game.. WE CHOKED! Just like in Arizona last year.. this year is no different. If we do end up making the playoffs it will be a quick exit since our D likes make us loose football games. I just took off my license plate holder that says Vikings on it and well.. my Moss jersey is going away too. This is too much to handle.. The Defense can go to hell! On a side note.. I feel sorry for Antwoine Winfield and Kevin Williams.. they have to go through this heart ache as well. Claiborne had a good game and I feel for these guys.. they are too good for this team. I give Nate Burleson alot of credit and he will be a superstar for this team. Here's to the Packer offense that actually knows how to play football and put points up on the board.
    The complete definition of fairweather fan. What a joke...
    Fair weather fan? LOL that statement is a joke. After loosing last year to the cards I still defended this damn team and got in a couple of fights in Arizona trying to stick up for the team and Viking fans that were getting heckled by AZ fans. What I find funny is how you are quick to judge people when you dont even know me.
    I was at the Cardinal game last season too. I too also almost got into several fights in the stadium and in the parking lot. My wife had to hold me back from smacking some of those loudmouth assholes. It was absolutely the most heart wrenching Viking loss I had witnessed since I started bleeding purple in the late 70's. I've been through it all. The Les Steckel season, the Darren Nelson drop against the Skins in the Championship game, The kneel down and Anderson miss against the Falcons in the Championship game, the blow out in NY in the Championship game, many last second field goals by many teams. Many horrible losses. But I am still as much of a Viking fan as i was before all of this. I will die a Viking fan. A loss to the Packers will not change that. I know your type. If your original statement is not the definition of a fairweather fan. Please tell me what is.
    If I could take my statement back then I would.. My post may sound like I am a fair weather fan but those heartaches that you just posted.. Well I went through half of those as well and guess what? I'm still here right? If I came off in a different way then I'm sorry.. I will continue to bleed purple and I should have let this anger pass by first before I posted here. My garage will still be colored purple, half my wardrobe will still be purple, well hell.. I should just paint my whole house purple.
    My toys!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/?action=view¤t=car2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/Audi3.jpg

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

I'm sorry guys but..

Either way...its' just the typical stuff you go through as being a fan.....Oh, well.....

Hopefully we can do something against washington...I am going to my first game as a fan after 17 years........

and yes, that is a fairweatherfan...you may be mad...but that's just wack...

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I'm sorry guys but..

Give him a break, you have so many things running through your head after a close loss for the division title. Your full of emotions, your upset, shit happens. Couple days later or a couple hours you relize your not going to do the things you said you where, you start to calm down and look at the bright side. We have a very good chance to go to the playoffs, once we get there who knows.

Re: I'm sorry guys but..

"GQVikesfan" wrote:
    "kramer9guy" wrote:
    "GQVikesfan" wrote:
    "kramer9guy" wrote:
    "GQVikesfan" wrote:
    I cant take this anymore.. its too much heartache being a fan of this club. Im tired of see saw seasons. We loose to teams that we should beat and of course this game.. WE CHOKED! Just like in Arizona last year.. this year is no different. If we do end up making the playoffs it will be a quick exit since our D likes make us loose football games. I just took off my license plate holder that says Vikings on it and well.. my Moss jersey is going away too. This is too much to handle.. The Defense can go to hell! On a side note.. I feel sorry for Antwoine Winfield and Kevin Williams.. they have to go through this heart ache as well. Claiborne had a good game and I feel for these guys.. they are too good for this team. I give Nate Burleson alot of credit and he will be a superstar for this team. Here's to the Packer offense that actually knows how to play football and put points up on the board.
    The complete definition of fairweather fan. What a joke...
    Fair weather fan? LOL that statement is a joke. After loosing last year to the cards I still defended this damn team and got in a couple of fights in Arizona trying to stick up for the team and Viking fans that were getting heckled by AZ fans. What I find funny is how you are quick to judge people when you dont even know me.
    I was at the Cardinal game last season too. I too also almost got into several fights in the stadium and in the parking lot. My wife had to hold me back from smacking some of those loudmouth assholes. It was absolutely the most heart wrenching Viking loss I had witnessed since I started bleeding purple in the late 70's. I've been through it all. The Les Steckel season, the Darren Nelson drop against the Skins in the Championship game, The kneel down and Anderson miss against the Falcons in the Championship game, the blow out in NY in the Championship game, many last second field goals by many teams. Many horrible losses. But I am still as much of a Viking fan as i was before all of this. I will die a Viking fan. A loss to the Packers will not change that. I know your type. If your original statement is not the definition of a fairweather fan. Please tell me what is.
    If I could take my statement back then I would.. My post may sound like I am a fair weather fan but those heartaches that you just posted.. Well I went through half of those as well and guess what? I'm still here right? If I came off in a different way then I'm sorry.. I will continue to bleed purple and I should have let this anger pass by first before I posted here. My garage will still be colored purple, half my wardrobe will still be purple, well hell.. I should just paint my whole house purple.
    Yeah, it was a tough loss. It really sucks. We all need to stand tall even though we lost the game. I can see you are a very passionate fan as I am. I know alot of us do and say things after close losses like this that we don't mean. Like the old cliche goes...there is always next season. Hell, my in-laws are coming in tomorrow from Green Bay for Christmas (they and my wife a Packer backers). Now that's gonna be a fun time. Hope to see you here next season.
    Even babies know the difference.

wv__viking__fan is offline Starter

I'm sorry guys but..

The pain will go away. We all feel it, we have all felt it before and will again. This was a tough one, we all thought we was going to get the pack today. It didn't happen, now we just move on. Maybe we get another shot in the playoffs. I am down on this team, more the defense than anything, but I will always be a Vikings fan. The purple pride will shine through.

Merry Christmas all.
    Let s Go Mountaineers!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I'm sorry guys but..

With all of the pain that we the faithful have felt all of these years, when we get our Lombardi Trophy, it will be that much sweeter. It just stinks going through this every year!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I'm sorry guys but..

"Haneef87" wrote:
    YEAH GQVIKESFAN is right. You dont know how much shit we go through!!!!
    Toughen up and learn how to be a real Viking fan...what that means is that you gotta be able to dish it way better than anyone else...learn what you have to say to others that tops whatever they say...it is a lesson that you can take into your life and use whenever and wherever you need to defend yourself verbally. Even if you are faced with what seems like an insurmountable burden (like dealing with Packer fans after this close loss to them), you gotta find a way to rip whomever is coming at you...the best of us can do it and walk away with a smile. Try it sometimes...you will only get better at it with time...it is the essence of talking good smack. Good luck Haneef and GQ...it takes a thick skin to be a Vikings fan and I have faith in both of you that you will be able to shoulder the burden and emerge victorious! :cheers:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I'm sorry guys but..

Webby, what happened to Haneef87's posts? Your right Cajun, they need to toughen up. It takes a very strong willed person to be faithful to the Viks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12